Celebrations by Di  & Co.

Temecula, CA View map
$1,000 Package Price

$1,000 Package Price

Based in Temecula, California, Celebrations by Di & Co is a wedding planning service backed by an elite team of event professionals. Senior Wedding Coordinator Diana has been crafting beautiful occasions for clients since 1996. Her journey started when she was a wedding vocalist. At that time, she witnessed the wedding party scramble to get the event in order. Wishing to help, she dedicated herself to planning, color, theme, and coordination from thereon out. Together with event planners and coordinators Angela, Angie, Hayley, and Lisa, Diana developed Celebrations by Di & Co to again meet a crucial wedding need.

Celebrations by Di & Co specializes in micro-weddings, mini-monies, elopements, and home or estate wedding packages. Those planning occasions that accommodate guests numbering from two to 99 will find that these packages are ideal options. Celebrations by Di & Co transforms spaces into magical masterpieces, complete with flowers, decor, cake, catering, and so much more. To learn more about Celebrations by Di & Co, interested parties can contact Diana and her knowledgeable team.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,595

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,595

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Brittany
    Brittany Married on 04/18/2021

Lisa was a God send

Now to start off, Celebration by Di & Co was a provided service through our wedding venue. And thank heavens we had them on our team. Lisa was seriously a God send. We booked our venue in Feb 2020... pre-covid. During the pandemic and uncertainty there were A LOT of 'what ifs' and hoping for the best. Our venue shut down the during stay at home order in December 2020 and while trying to figure out what's going on for our April 2021 wedding, they were the most unhelpful and unresponsive during this time. Luckily, Lisa, was there for us and helped answer most of our questions as best she could, was very responsive and an absolute please to work with. The day before and day of the wedding, again lack of communication from the venue, was a bride's worst nightmare as they had booked ANOTHER wedding the morning of my wedding and did not tell us or the coordinator. Lisa, again, was able to help us out to make sure everything ran smoothly so I didn't have a mental breakdown on my wedding day. Once our wedding kicked off, the evening was flawless. Thank you Lisa for the help during the planning phase and the night of the event. We appreciate you! - Britt & Jacob

Celebrations by Di  & Co. 's reply:

Wow thank you SO much. I will make sure Lisa see's this because first she will be so happy, and second I know she felt frustrated as well and always wants the BEST day for her couples. I happened to be there that day and it was bananas but YOU looked gorgeous and the venue, even with its struggles looked amazing as well. We are so happy for you! Congratulations and wishes for the longest happiest life ever!
    Kayla H. Married on 09/21/2019

Hire Them Immediately!!!

You know what you should definitely NOT do? Try to plan your entire wedding by yourself! I am a walking example of this folly! I had planned and juggled everything on my own and was so stressed out and felt like I had the weight of the world on my shoulders, I had lost the joy and point of what the wedding was all about and was becoming impossible to be around because I was so stressed. I finally had a breakdown 4 months before my wedding and conceded that I could definitely use a hand - enter Celebrations by Di! I spoke with Diana on the phone and she felt the person who would best help me was Angela C from her team, and she couldn't have been more right.

Angela truly saved me and the wedding. It makes such a difference first of all to talk to someone that actually knows what you're referring to when you say you need 5x7 acrylic table signs with gold lettering on them vs. trying to explain it to your partner, friend, or family member who (bless them for wanting to help) aren't familiar with wedding vernacular so it's just easier to do it yourself than try to explain it to them. Angie was the perfect coordinator, constantly on top of everything I needed, helped me with every detail, available for every call and email I needed with her, and she was familiar with all my vendors and had suggestions for anything/anyone else I needed. On top of all that, she handled everything so seamlessly it became a breeze and her demeanor and personality are so warm, sweet, understanding, and inviting that you immediately know you're in good hands.

Angela C helped me find the joy and excitement in our wedding again and I physically, mentally, and emotionally felt unburdened as soon as she came into the picture. My only regret is not having found her sooner! She is truly a diamond and you should do yourself and your wedding a favor by seeking her out as your planner/coordinator/fairy wedding godmother, asap!

Celebrations by Di  & Co. 's reply:

Hi Kayla! What a georgeous awesome review and so appreciated! We Love Angela, she is so dedicated to what she does and loves her couples. Thank you for taking the time to share your story and to let us (and others) know how important and valuable a coordinator...the right coordinator is. Happy married life forever!

Deals

Celebrations by Di  & Co.  1
Exclusive

Pricing

45693 Jaguar Way Temecula, CA, 92591
951 265 6557
Location of (Celebrations by Di  & Co. )

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding