10225 S. Northlake Ave., Olathe, KS 66061 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Cedar Creek Photography Inc.

We are a father-daughter team and specialize in warm elegant portraiture. With two photographers at your wedding you will get twice as much coverage, two perspectives of the same event, one photographer for the bride and one for the groom, your stress level will be alleviated and you will have an all around more memorable wedding.

Our prices are competitive, offering unlimited locations, an engagement sitting, wedding portraits, parent albums, and professional bridal albums; including Traditional, Storyteller, and our Watercolor albums. We also offer the ability to make a custom package to better fit your needs.

We would be honored if you, your fiance or your family would like to come and meet with us one-on-one at our home. This way we get to know you, hear all of your big plans, have your questions answered and see how we can get you the photography you want to remember your wedding by.

Sincerely,

Reid0514 L
thumbnail large
Barrett0049 L
Cedar Creek Photography Inc.

6 Reviews for Cedar Creek Photography Inc.

Teressa · Married on 09/15/2007

I was so impressed with the professionalism and personalism of the photographers. They captured my precious memories beautifully. I am so glad I entrusted them with my special day. I have an everlasting memory of my Wedding that I will always be able to visually see to take me back to that place. As they say...Keep The Good Ones..well, they made sure to get all the good ones for us. Thanks so much!!!! The Biekers/September 2007

Sent on 04/11/2008

Cedar Creek Photography Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Teressa for taking the time to review us! You really are who made your day so memorable! In other words, you made my job easy! Thank you for allowing us to be apart of it!

Jessica · Married on 06/17/2006

I enjoyed working with them...they took the time to get to know me and made the experience very enjoyable.

Sent on 08/30/2007

Penny · Married on 06/11/2005

This father/daughter team is the best ever! We now use them for everything-baby pictures, family pictures, etc. They cover absolutely everything. We love every picture we have ever gotten from them.

Sent on 10/12/2008

Cedar Creek Photography Inc. FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Cedar Creek Photography Inc. 1
    Storyteller Slideshow
    For any brides who finds us on WeddingWire and signs with us will receive a FREE Storyteller Slideshow of their wedding! Complete with the music of your choice, we will design your show of your best wedding images to play over and over on your DVD player!

• Dragonfly Bakery
    Dragonfly Bakery Wedding Cakes

Beautiful photography at a competitive price! All around great people to work with.

• Blue Bouquet
    Blue Bouquet Wedding Florists

We met Brad and Leslie of Cedar Creek at a vendor party before we even launched Blue Bouquet. They were kind and approachable even then, and we were nobody then. I think that speaks to the type of people they are. Kind, approachable and caring. On a surface level, those might not seem like important attributes for a photographer, but combined with the fact that they also know their craft, you'll find it very valuable. A photographer can have such an impact on your wedding day, and it's worthwhile on that day to surround yourself with people you like!

• 10225 S. Northlake Ave. Olathe, 66061 See on map