7th Street, Jersey City, NJ 07302 Map · Phone number

About Catherine Scerbo Events,LLC

Our mission at Catherine Scerbo Events is to help create the most memorable & seamless event experience for you and your guests. We make sure that every stage of the process begins with your vision and approach every moment of the planning process with your style and personality in mind. We listen to your ideas, inspiration and story and weave each detail together into a cohesive event. We ensure every detail is hand-crafted in a way where it reflects what you have always envisioned so that you don't just have an outstanding day, but an exceptional & memorable experience.

With a focus on client service, we curate all the things you will need during the planning of your event and handle the process providing you with the utmost personalized attention.

We specialize in creative Event Design & Styling, Comprehensive Event Planning Services and Lavishly Designed & Styled Candy Buffets & Dessert Tables, Event Rentals, Linen Rentals, Invitations & Custom Stationery for all types of events & offering a stress-free, seamless planning experience! From florals to planning to logistics and design, our team is fueled by the unexpected.

Follow Catherine Scerbo Events,LLC on

wedding book 0199
wedding book 0169

40 Reviews for Catherine Scerbo Events,LLC

Teresa · Married on 10/13/2017

Catherine helped my vision for my daughter’s wedding come to life. She and her staff were a pleasure to work with and made the planning process so much easier. I would highly recommend them. Hoping to use her for a baby shower someday ????

Sent on 03/08/2018

Catherine was very accommodating. She offered great suggestions at every point along the way and gave us invaluable information that we would've completely overlooked on our own. She was always sensitive to making sure we had our wedding our way and never pushed anything on us that we didn't want. She has a great eye for aesthetics and our reception was beautiful thanks to her taste and style. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/05/2016

Douglas · Married on 08/09/2014

The moment we met Catherine we knew we would have a beatiful event and she didn't disappoint. We had a very clear vision of what we wanted and she made it happen. She listens to every detail, manages the timeline and is there step by step with you along the way. She completely took the stress out of the event planning and allowed us to celebrate our wedding. I cannot recommend her highly enough, bringing Catherine to manage our event was the smartest decision we made, aside from marrying each other.

Sent on 01/27/2015

• What is the hourly rate? $ 85.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 5

• Warger Productions, LLC
    Warger Productions, LLC Wedding Videographers

When I know Catherine is the Wedding Planner I know every part of the day is organized and on time. Catherine is professional and knows what I need as a vendor. She is on top of letting me know every special moment of the day. Her organization skills are amazing and is one of the best wedding planners I have ever worked with. Her relationship with clients is wonderful and knows what her clients are looking for. I look forward to working with her and her crew for many more years.

• Sharon's Wedding Art
    Sharon's Wedding Art Wedding Photographers

Catherine pays incredible attention to detail and makes the most gorgeous candy buffets I have ever seen! Highly recommend her!

• CardBoxDiva.com (Home of Creative Custom Card Boxes & Indian Wedding Card Boxes)
    CardBoxDiva.com (Home of Creative Custom Card Boxes & Indian Wedding Card Boxes) Wedding Favors

For Your Event Planning is a truly professional planning firm! Their creative eye and attention to detail make every event stand out! I've experienced FYE's famous candy buffet at a wedding and was blown away by the creativity and fun of it! Love them!

• 7th Street Jersey City, 07302 See on map
    2018920328 (Phone number)
    7329038077 (Other Phone Number)