412 Main Ave Clifton, NJ, Jersey City, NJ 07014 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Catherine Scerbo Events,LLC

Our mission at CS Events is to help create the most memorable & seamless event experience for you and your guests. We make sure that every stage of the process begins with your vision and approach every moment of the planning process with your style and personality in mind. We listen to your ideas, inspiration and story and weave each detail together into a cohesive event. We ensure every detail is hand-crafted in a way where it reflects what you have always envisioned so that you don't just have an outstanding day, but an exceptional & memorable experience.

With a focus on client service, we curate all the things you will need during the planning of your event and handle the process providing you with the utmost personalized attention.

We service all types of events and offer Creative Event Design & Styling, Comprehensive Event Planning Services, Event Coordination & Management, Lavishly Designed & Styled Candy Buffets & Dessert Tables, Event Rentals, Linen Rentals, Invitations & Custom Stationery for all types of events & offer a stress-free, seamless planning experience! From florals to planning to logistics and design, our team is fueled by the unexpected.

Follow Catherine Scerbo Events,LLC on

44 Reviews for Catherine Scerbo Events,LLC

• Jeannette

Jeannette M O'Rourke · Married on 03/07/2020

Absolutely Breath Taking!

The event I am writing about is my daughter's sweet 16 (which was basically eqivalent to a wedding). I cannot tell you how amazing Catherine is. She is the true defintion of talented! I remember walking in our venue and crying tears of joy with the work she did. Not only did the adults comment about how fabulous the decor was; the 16-17 years at the party were blown away! Not only is she an event planner she is so compasionate too. My mom is such a "nervous nelly." She wanted more than anything for this day to be special for my daughter. Ever since being diagnosed with heart disease, she is worried she may not see my daughter get married! Catherine was so calm and patient with her. Trust me, I did the research on event planners, and you are not going to nowhere get better than this! If you truly want your special event to be memorable I more than highly recommend Catherine Scerbo LLC. for your next event!

Sent on 05/15/2020

Catherine Scerbo Events,LLC's reply:

Jeannette - Thank you so much! It was my absolute pleasure planning with you and your mom in bringing to life your daughter's dream and vision for her Sweet 16. Your mom was truly the sweetest and I am so happy we all crossed paths. I thank you all for your trust in me, my staff and your support to my small business.

Jackie Townsend O'rourke Nathan · Married on 03/07/2020

Happiest Grandmother

I cannot thank Catherine enough for creating a masterpiece for my granddaughters Sweet 16! This event was very special for me. I wanted the best for her, and that is exactly what Catherine delivered.
    I researched other event planners prior to finding Catherine. Their work was no way comparable to Catherine’s nor was their passion. She truly takes a vision and brings it to life. This was such a memorable event for my granddaughter, and I cannot thank her enough for all her hard and talented work!

Sent on 05/16/2020
  • F

Frank · Married on 05/18/2019

Unforgettable Wedding thanks to Catherine Scerbo Events,LLC

Catherine and her team were absolutely amazing. Our wedding was better then we could have dreamed of thanks to them. Easy to work with, responsive and understood our needs. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/11/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Catherine Scerbo Events,LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Catherine Scerbo Events,LLC 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Warger Productions, LLC
    Warger Productions, LLC Wedding Videographers

When I know Catherine is the Wedding Planner I know every part of the day is organized and on time. Catherine is professional and knows what I need as a vendor. She is on top of letting me know every special moment of the day. Her organization skills are amazing and is one of the best wedding planners I have ever worked with. Her relationship with clients is wonderful and knows what her clients are looking for. I look forward to working with her and her crew for many more years.

• Sharon's Wedding Art Wedding Photographers

Catherine pays incredible attention to detail and makes the most gorgeous candy buffets I have ever seen! Highly recommend her!

• CardBoxDiva.com (Home of Creative Custom Card Boxes & Indian Wedding Card Boxes)
    CardBoxDiva.com (Home of Creative Custom Card Boxes & Indian Wedding Card Boxes) Wedding Favors

For Your Event Planning is a truly professional planning firm! Their creative eye and attention to detail make every event stand out! I've experienced FYE's famous candy buffet at a wedding and was blown away by the creativity and fun of it! Love them!

• 412 Main Ave Clifton, NJ Jersey City, NJ, 07014 See on map
    201-892-0328 (Phone number)
    9737518850 (Other Phone Number)
    M-F 11a-9p Sat -Sun (availability based on our events schedule)
    Location of (Catherine Scerbo Events,LLC)