Engagement
Shoot included

About Sharon's Wedding Art

Fabulous, Fun, and Affordable Photography

Although I photograph all kinds of events, I specialize in weddings and have photographed hundreds of them all over the state of NJ in an extensive list of venues.  I believe in convenience for my clients, flexibility, and being straight forward and I think that’s what makes many of my clients click with me.  I keep a large portfolio, tons of info, and detailed pricing right on my website to make things easy for those who enjoy my work.  It's a huge time-saver for couples that work long hours or have busy lives and want to narrow it down to a few photographers before investing time in a consultation.  I am available to meet with and speak with Monday through Friday 9am to 9pm, and weekends when I am not scheduled to shoot.  I’d be happy to consult by phone or in person!

Feel free to contact me at 908-245-5660

Email: sharon@sharonsweddingart.com

www.sharonsweddingart.com

To see loads of recent work, check out my Facebook Page:

www.facebook.com/sharonsweddingart

Multi. Locations (1)
Slideshow (1)
Albums (1)
Prints (1)

Sharon was wonderful to work with! She is very flexible and genuinely wants her clients to be happy! She is easy going and not 'in your face' on your big day, which is something my husband and I really appreciated . A true professional:)

Profile Picture MaryKate, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I'm a person that dislikes taking photos and I LOVED working with Sharon! Her professional, calm demeanor really put me at ease. A true pro, she went above and beyond with fixing my dress for shots (no easy feat as I had 32+ yards of tulle, all of which she wrangled with ease). I also didn't realize how physical a photographer's job is until I saw her at work: she was everywhere, whether crouching to get a shot, or climbing up stairs to get arial views, or even just going table to table and getting shots of your guests-- she really worked it! Professional, quick, efficient and very pleasant to work with, I would use her services again.

The photo package included beautifully-printed announcement cards including a USB with color-corrected images, which is a GREAT perk (I work in the digital design industry, so I know this is a perk, as not everyone offers this service).

Highly recommended! Thank you, Sharon for such lovely memories!

Profile Picture Janice, 7/30/16, 2 Reviews

Proofs
Save the Date
7 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
Lovely engaging wedding photos, and she caputures all of the fine details of the day. Sharon reflects the emotions and the happiness of weddings in her photos.

Events

W. Roselle Ave, Roselle Park, Roselle Park, NJ 07204   See On Map
908-245-5660 (phone)
Sharon's Wedding Art is a wedding photographer from New Jersey. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Pennsylvania, New York City and State, and Staten Island. Sharon's Wedding Art is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the New Jersey wedding industry for 14 years. We specialize in a combination of photojournalism and traditional posed portraits.