Catherine Scerbo Events,LLC Reviews

40 | Jersey City, NJ

40 Reviews for Catherine Scerbo Events,LLC

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Teresa · Married on 10/13/2017

Catherine helped my vision for my daughter’s wedding come to life. She and her staff were a pleasure to work with and made the planning process so much easier. I would highly recommend them. Hoping to use her for a baby shower someday ????

Sent on 03/08/2018

Maria · event on 08/26/2017

CSE is my go to event planner. I used Catherine and her team for my bridal shower, wedding, and most recently my baby shower. They do impeccable work and my guests still can't stop talking about all my events. I always come with a vision but CSE takes my vision to the next level. Can't wait to plan my next party with Catherine Scerbo Events.

Sent on 03/09/2018

Rachel · event on 11/12/2016

Catherine and her team are amazing! They give you exactly what you want and then more! Catherine spent a lot of time speaking with me and although professional she showed me a very friendly side! She made my baby shower truly a event to cherish! The details were perfect and she responded to every call text and email immediately for months! Catherine and her staff puts the clients first and made me baby shower absolutely perfect!

Sent on 01/06/2017
  • U

Ulyana · event on 07/03/2016

I had my son 1st birthday party and Catherine was great thank you

Sent on 08/04/2016
  • User7046408 · event on 11/07/2015

Excellent service ! Would highly recommend !

Sent on 08/04/2016

Catherine was very accommodating. She offered great suggestions at every point along the way and gave us invaluable information that we would've completely overlooked on our own. She was always sensitive to making sure we had our wedding our way and never pushed anything on us that we didn't want. She has a great eye for aesthetics and our reception was beautiful thanks to her taste and style. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/05/2016

Katherine · event on 05/08/2015

I heard about Catherine through a friend. I told her my vision. After one phone call, I instantly knew that we needed Catherine. She had so many great ideas. When I walked into the room for the first time the night of my sweet 16, I was completely blown away. Catherine had created my room to look beyond anything I had ever dreamed of. Everyone one of my guests were blown away by the décor. I couldn't have asked for a better person to work with in creating the best night of my life.

Sent on 05/19/2015

Gina · event on 05/03/2015

I was luck to have found Catherine Scerbo Events,LLC. I used her for my daughters Communion. I wanted a candy table for the party and she did everything I wanted and more. People are still talking about it a year later. She is very detailed and made my daughters candy table one that was unforgettable.

Sent on 08/03/2016

Crystal · event on 04/18/2015

Catherine Scerbo events was very helpful in planning a surprise birthday event which incorporated a Paris themed candy bar. I live out of state and she was very flexible and helpful in providing services for our function.Her team was awesome and brought to light the very essence of our affair without me even seeing the display in advance. She listened to my vision and went above and beyond the call of duty. I would definitely recommend her services for future endeavors!

Sent on 04/28/2015
  • User5004643 · event on 02/06/2015

Catherine and her staff were very easy to work with and wanted to make us happy. Catherine listened exactly what we wanted and gave it to us. Our event was Amazing!! Thank you for everything and for making our event so special!!

Sent on 04/22/2015

Douglas · Married on 08/09/2014

The moment we met Catherine we knew we would have a beatiful event and she didn't disappoint. We had a very clear vision of what we wanted and she made it happen. She listens to every detail, manages the timeline and is there step by step with you along the way. She completely took the stress out of the event planning and allowed us to celebrate our wedding. I cannot recommend her highly enough, bringing Catherine to manage our event was the smartest decision we made, aside from marrying each other.

Sent on 01/27/2015
  • User4270622 · event on 04/27/2014

Catherine and her team did a great job on the candy display at my son's Chirstening, all my guests were extremely impressed! The adults went for the candy before the kids even did! The decor went perfectly with my theme . Beautiful work!!!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Jaime · Married on 04/06/2014

Catherine was on top of everything . She really took the time to understand my vision and was super helpful and creative . She was always flexible to meet and very responsive anytime I had questions .

Sent on 07/23/2014

jennifer · event on 03/22/2014

from my place cards, to favors , to thank-you's etc. were just spectacular !!!!!!!

Sent on 07/29/2014

Kristin · Married on 12/21/2013

Rich and I loved working with Catherine! She was professional and friendly. Catherine provided our invitations, table numbers, and escort cards. She is creative and attentive to detail. Her work was absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 01/11/2014

Maria · Married on 08/03/2013

If you are looking for perfection on your wedding day... choose Catherine Scerbo Events to help all your wedding dreams come true. I found Catherine's company online and I am SO happy I contacted her. She first did the "cherry blossom" candy buffet at my bridal shower and all my guest were blown away. She also did my wedding invitations, programs, menus, reserved signs, favor tags, custom escort card table design, and SO much more! I also hired Catherine to help coordinate the events on my wedding day. We had countless meetings and emails to plan out my special day. Catherine and her assistant Robyn made sure EVERYTHING ran smoothly. They contacted all my vendors and confirmed all my details. They even gave me a detailed timeline of all wedding events. I had about 20 boxes/ baskets of stuff to display throughout my catering hall and Catherine Scerbo Events made sure everything was where I wanted it. I did not have to worry about a thing on my wedding day because I knew Catherine would make my vision come to life. I will miss working with her... and I already can't wait to use her help to plan my next event. :-)

Sent on 08/08/2013

Nicole · event on 06/04/2013

Catherine did an outstanding job on my candy buffet. She had great ideas, was professional and an extreme pleasure to work with. My guests were awed at the fabulous display. I will definitely use her services for future events.

Sent on 02/05/2014

Najah · event on 05/04/2013

Absolutely Catherine is amazing!!!!

Sent on 10/22/2013

Louis · event on 02/24/2013

Everything looked amazing. Better than imagined and working with Catherine was a pleasure.

Sent on 10/22/2013

marina · event on 01/27/2013

I can not say enough about the services I received from Catherine Scerbo Events. Catherine did the most amazing job for my daughters sweet 16. She is professional, and a perfectionist who is not satisfied until everything is perfect. The complements I have received about my party have been amazing and I have had two guests ask me for her number. The candy buffet was beautiful and delicious.. and the room that Catherine designed was absolutely gorgeous!!. I could not be happier with the services I received. I would recommend Catherine Scerbo Events to anyone who wants their party to be absolutely perfect!!

Sent on 02/03/2013

Catherine played a very important role in our wedding and we are very thankful for all she did for us. From the very first call we had , i knew she will be a good fit for our special event. She listens to us A LOT and delivered exactly what we wanted.

In addition to event planning , she designed the centerpieces and escort card table for us . Let's me just say our guests will not stop talking about the decor she designed - It's that beautiful.

You will not be disappointed if you choose to use Catherine and her staff.

Victoria · Married on 07/07/2012

Catherine Scerbo (for your event planning) did our candy buffet and escort card table for our wedding as well as our Menus, favor tags and was an amazing help throughout my wedding planning! I would definitely recommend her to anyone planning an event! Great taste and very professional & last but not least lots of CREATIVITY!!

• User2705624 · event on 06/03/2012

It was a great working with CSE and her staff, I received exceptional customer service from all during the planning process leading up to the day of my shower. Everything looked wonderful, better than I had envisioned.

Kimberly · Married on 10/16/2010

Catherine (NJ Candy Buffets and FYEP) is awesome!! I sent her an inquiry because I wanted to have a spectacular candy buffet for my guests' favors. Not only did she exceed my expectations and create the most amazing candy buffet I had ever seen in my life, but she also made beautiful menu cards, favor tags, and escort cards to complete my Fall themed wedding. I can't say enough nice things about the quality of her work or what a pleasure it was to work with her. Thank you so much Catherine for making my wedding day the best day of my life!

Sent on 10/20/2010

Chanda · Married on 05/29/2010

Cathy was awesome! Because of our crazy busy schedule, we wanted a planner that will basically handle everything and anything about the wedding. We found just that with Cathy. Her attention to detail was phenomenal - from the invitations to the overall design were all fabulous! All the professionals that she recommended was great to work with as well. Our wedding was above and beyond what we expected. All our guests are still talking that it was the best wedding that they have attended. She was always available whenever I have any questions, thoughts or concerns. Love, love, love her!

Sent on 08/04/2010