Cassie Valente Photography

3012 16th Street, San Francisco, CA 94110, San Francisco, CA 94110 Map · Phone number

About Cassie Valente Photography

Coast-to-coast transplant. Daylight chaser. Expert online shopper. Multi-tabber. Perpetually in wanderlust. Fried chicken aficionado. My name is Cassie and I am a hybrid film + digital photographer, completely fascinated by the human story and the parts of it that we all share. My aim is to tell the story of your love and laughter through images that are timeless and intentional. I believe in storytelling through details, emotional portraits, and finding those quiet moments in the midst of celebration. I love capturing real moments that help my couples remember how they felt on their wedding day, through the lens of my own airy and dreamy style. Does this sound like what you’re looking for? If so, I think we're going to be fast friends!

Follow Cassie Valente Photography on

Cassie Valente Photography 5
Cassie Valente Photography 6
Cassie Valente Photography 7

Chantal · Married on 05/12/2018

From the moment I spoke with Cassie, I was immediately at ease. She is so easy going and relatable (have you read her bio?), and her vast experience was so valuable in walking us through our own wedding planning. To add some color, we had a split venue due to our morning ceremony, door games and a tea ceremony inbetween the 7 hour break, with over 200 guests at the banquet.

Despite our large guest list, Cassie was able to deliver our album in exactly one month. The final curation was so thoughtfully chosen, edited, and arranged. Each photo was relative the next, stringing together a series of expressions that told the story of our special day. The shyness captured between my partner and I during our first look, even with 6 years under our belt (those were some of my favorites). The crazed, yet some how perfect shots of my face when I laugh, even with my mouth wide open. Mike's love when he smiles at his grandma. Our parents' open pride and joy. Cassie took all of these fleeting moments and held them still, so that I could relive one of the happiest days of my life twice.

Cassie has a gift of capturing people and places in an honest and beautiful light. Her photography, much like herself, has a very natural and weightless charm. We are so happy to have chosen her and we know you will too.

Cassie Valente Photography 8
    Cassie Valente Photography 9
    Cassie Valente Photography 10
    Cassie Valente Photography 11
    Cassie Valente Photography 12
    Cassie Valente Photography 13
    Cassie Valente Photography 14

monique · Married on 04/21/2018

Cassie was just amazing to work with. I wanted someone who could take beautiful photos, even in simple settings. I was having a small backyard ceremony, so I was planning everything on my own. She made recommendations on timelines for the best lighting, which was super helpful to me. I thought taking pictures would be awkward (we're camera shy) but she made us feel so comfortable, it felt really natural. She was great with the guests, even when they got in her way at times. I could not imagine anyone else taking our wedding photos.

• SmileMea

Amelia · Married on 12/08/2017

We were looking for a photographer who could capture not only memorable pictures, but also our personalities. Cassie is professional, friendly, engaging, and made our day go by with ease. With each click, Cassie was able to capture and freeze these precious memories for us to remember for a lifetime. Her work is filled with elegance and grace; we're honored to have her be part of our wedding. As we look through our images each time, they bring us back in time so we can relive that special day again. We cannot thank her enough for the breathtaking work she did in capturing our happiness.

Cassie Valente Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• 3012 16th Street, San Francisco, CA 94110 San Francisco, California, CA 94110 See on map