Cascades Manor House

1970 Kibby Rd, Jackson, MI 49203 Map · Phone number

About Cascades Manor House

We cordially invite you to relax and enjoy the charming, historic atmosphere of the Cascades Manor House. Our experienced, professional staff will plan and coordinate your special event with our complete on-site catering and bar services. Our scenic grounds and unique bridges create the perfect setting for any occasion. Your guests will enjoy a large dance floor, ample parking, and our smoke-free environment. We have seating for up to 300 and three private rooms to choose from. We offer a full bar and equipment rentals to complete your event.

Congratulations, and thank you for considering having your wedding and/or wedding reception with us! Please be assured that our staff will take excellent care in making this a fabulous event for you. Once a date is selected, the package price is required for deposit.

• The Davis Nature Pavilion
  • Michigan Princess Riverboat
  • Country Club of Lansing

9 Reviews for Cascades Manor House

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/29/2019

Beautiful and cost efficient

Cascades Manor is a very beautiful location and the staff was amazing from begining to end. Even with the event coordinator retiring in the months preceeding my wedding reception at Cascades Manor, everything ran smoothly, the food was AMAZING and every concern I had was addressed. Cascades staff never lost their graciousness even in the face of my wedding coordinator who turned out to be a bit of an unnecessary bully on our wedding day. We absolutely loved Cascades manor for our wedding reception AND for my mother's 50th Birthday party. I recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Heather · Married on 05/18/2018

Sue and her team were so accommodating. Our wedding day called for a 90% chance of rain at the time of our wedding (which was outside in the gazebo). Turns out the only time it rained was for my husband and I’s first look. So before everyone started to get seated her staff came out and wiped all the chairs down for everyone. Also the food was amazing and very filling. Our wedding could not have went any better. Thanks Cascades for everything!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Jennah · Married on 06/09/2012

I am so glad that I went with Cascades Manor House. They were extremely professional and very helpful. They were very catering to the Bridal Party. The food was amazing, my guests couldn't say enough good things about how yummy it was! Everything was just perfect, and to any Bride who is considering going with the Manor House, I suggest talking with Sue. She was so helpful and on top of everything.

Sent on 06/18/2012

• 1970 Kibby Rd Jackson, MI, 49203 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Cascades Manor House)