Aquinas College

1700 Fulton ST. E, Grand Rapids, MI 49506 Map · Phone number

About Aquinas College

With multiple venues both indoor and outdoor, Aquinas College can offer a great wedding experience for both ceremonies and receptions. Working directly with an event manager, you will get a personalized walk-through including meeting with our dining team and specialized services. Our package prices include set-up/tear- down, tables/chairs, and on-site management. A variety of additional resources are also available including optional AV equipment, parking, and preferred vendor contacts.

If you chose to host both your ceremony and reception in our venues there is a 20% discount on the lesser value rental rate. This discount may not be combined with other discounts that may apply.

5 Reviews for Aquinas College

Danielle · Married on 10/08/2016

Aquinas College was the picture-perfect venue and exceeded my expectations in every way. I grew up in Grand Rapids and never knew just how beautiful the campus is! We were married in the stunning Holmdene Garden and made the short walk across the beautiful campus to the Wege Ballroom for our reception. From day one, Mark and Callie, along with all the other staff at Aquinas, worked with us to plan our dream wedding. We took inspiration from the beautiful brick buildings with the climbing ivy for all the little details. Any questions/concerns were addressed in a timely manner, and Mark and Callie went above and beyond to work with us and our other vendors. I cannot express all of the compliments we received from family, friends, and other vendors on the Aquinas venue and staff. The appetizers and dinner were given high praise by all of our guests! How convenient it was to have everything all in one place. Our guests did not have to drive all over town, and we took all photos on the picturesque campus as well! One of my favorite perks of using this venue was having the historic Holmdene Manor for the rehearsal dinner and to gather and get ready in the day of the wedding. You can't beat the stunning backdrop and beautifully crafted details that truly make Aquinas College one of a kind. I only wish I would not have wasted time and effort looking at other venues when they were the whole package! I am so thankful for the expertise and hard work by Mark and Callie (and their teams), and I could not have been more impressed with all they did! I highly recommend Aquinas College! Here are some of the beautiful photos our talented photographers (Matt + Abby Photography) captured of our wedding at Aquinas College! http://mattandabby.us/blog-voetberg.php

Sent on 10/03/2017

Michelle · Married on 06/14/2014

I can't say enough good things about working with Aquinas and Callie Continenza for our wedding. The food was amazing and we received so many compliments from our guest. The Wege Ballroom was transformed into the venue I always imagined and the night went so smoothly thanks to Callie and her staff. You won't find a better value for a wedding venue in Grand Rapids!

Sent on 01/22/2015
  • Jasmine

Jasmine · Married on 10/02/2010

I had my wedding ceremony in the Holmdene Garden at Aquinas. I was beautiful and the vendor was great to work with. They were focused on making sure our day came out exactly how we wanted all the way through the process. I would recommned this space and vendor to anyone for an outdoor wedding in GR.

Sent on 11/07/2010

Aquinas College FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,200.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Event Planning, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Server(s)
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Garden, Religious
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, November, December

• Sitting Pretty Grand Rapids
    Sitting Pretty Grand Rapids Wedding Rentals

I've been to lots of meetings and special events at Aquinas as well as providing chiar covers for a wedding or two. The grounds are beautiful and the staff will work hard to make your event special.

• 1700 Fulton ST. E Grand Rapids, MI, 49506 See on map