Charlotte, NC 28201 Map · Phone number

About Carrier Cooke Entertainment

I have been a DJ since the mid to late 90's. I first started out DJ’ing school dances, birthday’s and other events in Southwest Florida. I then began to work weddings with my father. Soon after, I was on my own. I took some time off for college and the Navy, and now I have just started my own business in this area. I am familiar and good with all genre’s of music and any type of event. I put 100% dedication, effort and time into preparing for your special day and enjoy providing music. I feel music speaks to people in many different ways and is something that has meaning and purpose. There is nothing better than seeing two people dance to their favorite song. I provide great personal and professional service, great quality sound and lightning equipment, and do everything I can to make the planning process easy and stress free. I am available anytime to discuss your needs and look forward to working with you in the future!

I do offer a 12% discount for military, law enforcement, fire and EMT, nurses, doctors and teachers! Just let me know if you fall into one of these categories and I will be sure to apply the HERO Discount!

Follow Carrier Cooke Entertainment on

img2945
img2946
d4b596fbc8aea854 2

18 Reviews for Carrier Cooke Entertainment

Daniel was absolutely amazing to work with! We had two different receptions in one day, and he DJ'd both for us! He exceeded all of our expectations with his willingness to accommodate our needs. I would highly recommend booking him for any wedding, party, or special event you may be planning.

Sent on 06/12/2016

Carrier Cooke Entertainment's reply:

Thank you guys for the feedback and awesome day! It was an honor to be a part of an amazing wedding! I wish you both the best!

Brittny · Married on 12/05/2015

Loved working with this vendor! He is very attentive and knows every detail of the music you will need for your wedding! Highly recommend, he can accomodate anything!

Sent on 12/17/2015

Carrier Cooke Entertainment's reply:

Brittny, Thank you for your words! I truly appreciate that, and had a blast being a part of your amazing day! We had a cold one, but it was awesome, and the theme was great! I enjoy drowning with you and thank you for the opportunity. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you. I wish you all the best!

Melissa · Married on 10/17/2015

I first met Daniel when I hired him to do a corporate event at my former job. When my husband and I decided we wanted a DJ for our wedding, I had no doubt it had to be Daniel. First and foremost, he is a great DJ. He knows how to read the crowd, which is so important... He knows just when to switch from one genre to the next. He was super accommodating with song choices and requests. We had tons of different activities and announcements that we needed made at certain times; he was on top of it all. On top of all the fantastic things I can say of his DJ skills, he is also a really nice person, and super easy to work with. You can tell he loves what he does and his goal is to make your event awesome. I recommend him a thousand times over!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Carrier Cooke Entertainment's reply:

Melissa, Thank you for what you have said! You have been great to work with both times, and I appreciate the continued loyalty. It was an honor to be able to travel to Florida to be a part of your guys day with your family and friends! I am glad I was able to make things enjoyable for you all and wish you both the best and hope to work with you again!

Award

Carrier Cooke Entertainment FAQ

• What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

• Charlotte, 28201 See on map