Carolyn Burke Wedding Liaison

123 South Kirkwood Road - St. Louis MO and Metro East IL, Saint Louis, MO 63122 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Carolyn Burke Wedding Liaison

Ceremony Coordinator

This service is made for the couple who has a ceremony site that does not have an on-site coordinator for the ceremony.

Does your religious site (church, synagogue, chapel) have a person, but the site may only have 3 or 4 weddings a year? Do they help with the set up of the aisle runner, unity candle, floral, pew bows, guest book or other props? You want someone with EXPERIENCE!

These are popular non-religious sites that do not have a ceremony coordinator.
Jewel Box . Windows on Washington . NEO on Locust . Graham Chapel . Foundry Arts Centre .
Provincial Chapel . World's Fair Pavilion . Old Stone Chapel . City Hall Rotunda . Hawken House .
Missouri Botanical Garden . The Grand Basin . DeMenil Mansion . City Museum . Bee Tree Park .
The Lalumondiere Mill and Rivergardens . Lemp Mansion . The Old Rock House . Tower Grove Park

Check with your facility to see what they will or will not do to assist you before, during and after the ceremony.

OPTIONAL : HAVE CAROLYN BURKE COORDINATE AND PERFORM THE CEREMONY ( SUPER LIAISON )

Follow Carolyn Burke Wedding Liaison on

Margo and Me at the Missouri Athletic Club in St Louis MO
Margo and Me at the Missouri Athletic Club in St Louis MO
metiffanykevin
Carolyn Burke Wedding Liaison
Madeleine and Me at Windows On Washington in downtown St Louis MO.
Madeleine and Me at Windows On Washington in downtown St Louis MO.
Meghan and I right before she walks down the aisle at the 9th Street Abbey in Soulard - St Louis MO.
mecouple
Carolyn Burke Wedding Liaison
Lori and I at the end of a successful reception at Two Hearts Banquet Center in Sunset Hills MO.
Meghan, Tom and I at the Third Degree Glass Factory in St Louis MO.
Meghan, Tom and I at the Third Degree Glass Factory in St Louis MO.
I am working at a church rehearsal - my favorite venue for wedding ceremonies.
I am working at a church rehearsal - my favorite venue for wedding ceremonies.
Getting flowers ready to hand out to the bridal party at the Four Seasons Hotel in St Louis MO.
I am catching the bride's train to make it perfect before she walks down the aisle at The Jewel Box...
PaulMEKatie

1 User photo

Carolyn Burke Wedding Liaison 1
  • Devyn333

Devyn · Married on 10/03/2018

Perfect in every way! Best officiant ever!

Carolyn was an amazing officiant! We hired her for the whole shebang (coordination and officiant) and she did wonderful! She is such a nice, sweet lady and I felt comfortable with her from day 1. She was the first person I found when searching for an officiant, but I reached out to many others and they just didn't stand out like Carolyn. It was a bonus that she helped us out with day-of coordination because my wedding was very DIY! We had a rented building and that was it. It was a sigh of relief to find someone who could not only officiate our wedding but also help greet guests, take deliveries and help clean up a little. Our phone calls and meetings were great and she helped me out so much by coordinating my rehearsal and making sure everyone was in line and in the right order for the rehearsal and real ceremony. She was flexible and did whatever made me happy. She even wore my wedding colors on the day-of! I couldn't have asked for a better experience! She was worth every single dollar and I recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Carolyn Burke Wedding Liaison's reply:

Your wedding ceremony at the Katy Depot in St Charles was so much fun. Meeting your friends and family was easy and everyone was kind and flexible. Even though the wedding was in early October, it was hot and windy. We made the best with the time we had and your other vendor choices made us one great big TEAM. Many Blessings! ~Carolyn Burke

Shanice · Married on 03/24/2018

Carolyn was perfect for our wedding! She's sweet, genuine, and very thorough . We booked the Super Liasion package and we were incredibly happy with her every step of the way! She makes sure all the bases are covered and it was great relief to have her run the show behind the scenes. Our wedding day was perfect and Carolyn is the one I thank for that.

Sent on 04/27/2018

Carolyn Burke Wedding Liaison's reply:

Your wedding ceremony at WOW Furnishings and Event Center was rustic and elegant. The ribbon wand exit at the end was my favorite part. I was honored to be your wedding officiant and ceremony coordinator. ~Carolyn Burke
  • W

Will · Married on 10/22/2017

Carolyn was wonderful to work with! We knew that we wanted a short and sweet ceremony, but didn't know exactly what we wanted to say or the order that we wanted to say them. Carolyn provided us with many choices from which we could assemble a ceremony that was unique for us. our ceremony turned out exactly the way we hoped! We can't recommend Carolyn enough.

Carolyn Burke Wedding Liaison 2
    Sent on 10/24/2017

Carolyn Burke Wedding Liaison's reply:

It was my pleasure to be part of your same-sex union. Both of you have a great sense of humor. Playing trivia, having the ceremony at a micro brewery, and the wedding cake of a Star Trek Starship will be one to remember. Many Blessings!!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Carolyn Burke Wedding Liaison Pricing

Carolyn Burke Wedding Liaison Price Rates

Carolyn Burke Wedding Liaison FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 400.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Double Weddings
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?
  • What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 300
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 120.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 100.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Earth-Based
    Jewish
    No Denomination
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    IL
    MO
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

• Total Exposure Band
    Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

• Tie the Knot STL
    Tie the Knot STL Wedding Officiants

Carolyn is truly amazing. She took the time to reach out and offer congratulations after I was featured in the wedding edition of Vital Voice. I have used Carolyn as a sounding board for a few things and have referred couples to her when I was not available. You will not go wrong in choosing Carolyn for your officiant.

• Strike A Pose
    Strike A Pose Wedding Photographers

Carolyn Burke is one of the most passionate wedding coordinators/officiants I have ever come across. Every wedding we have ever done with Carolyn not only do my staff come back with positive things to say but the couples who get married by her are left speechless with her work. She comes across passionate yet witty and as if she has known the couple she is marrying for a lifetime. I would highly recommend using Carolyn Burke for your special day.

• 123 South Kirkwood Road - St. Louis MO and Metro East IL Saint Louis, MO, 63122 See on map
    314-821-4844 (Phone number)