Carolina Provid

Morrisville, NC View map Visit website
$2,250 Most Popular Price

$2,250 Most Popular Price

Carolina Provid is a wedding videography business based in Morrisville, North Carolina. Our expert team strives to provide high-quality cinematography services that fit your unique style, budget, and preferences. We have over 10 years of experience in the industry and strive to create beautiful and heartfelt films of your wedding that you can treasure forever.

At Carolina Provid, we are committed to providing a seamless and professional service that reflects your great love story and personality. We can offer raw footage of the event, along with short highlights of all the key moments. Our highly trained and efficient team uses cutting-edge equipment and technical cameras for a flawless finish. If you want to add an intriguing aerial perspective to your film, we can use the latest drone technology to capture the festivities from above. When we have carefully edited and put your wedding film together, you may receive it as a digital download or on a flash drive.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,495

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Save The Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,250

Save The Date

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Client Revisions
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Multi. Cameras
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Patti S. Married on 08/06/2022

Highly Recommend!

Sean is an absolute pleasure to work with. He is incredibly talented in the technical aspect and adds the perfect personal touch. I would highly recommend booking him for your big day!
    Kristofer W. Married on 10/29/2021

Amazing work!

Sean was so great to work with. We left all the decision making up to him and we couldn’t be happier with how our wedding video turned out. Sean is truly an artist and it showed! He was very thoughtful in his approach and he captured every little moment in the most amazing way. His editing was fantastic and we were super impressed with the final result! We would recommend Sean to anyone!
  • Noah
    Noah R. Married on 10/28/2021

An amazing experience!

Wow! What an experience! A true genius at his craft. I told him exactly what I invisioned and he made it come to life. At the two weddings I attended with him, he was fun, professional, and easy to work with. If you want a great quality video and great service Sean's your guy!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Videographer

My name is Sean. I am a wedding videographer and film maker with a background in creative digital media design. I graduated from North Carolina State University and have been creating wedding videos for over 5 years. I love to tell stories through my work. Whether it is a film, photo, or video. I am in pursuit of the newest and best techniques while striving to keep the art and craftsmanship alive. To capture those special moments, I believe it's important to make people feel comfortable in front of the camera. Your big day is all about you and enjoying the company of friends and family. I'm here to help you relive those memories over and over!

Feel free to reach out with any questions!

Everything Forward Designs
5.0 out of 5 rating , 4 Reviews
A True Love Story Wedding & Event Planning LLC
5.0 out of 5 rating , 1 Review
Meg Henson Events
4.9 out of 5 rating , 112 Reviews

Morrisville, North Carolina Morrisville, NC, 27560
9196498634
Location of (Carolina Provid)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding