Carmen Alvarez Photography

Berkeley, CA View map
$4,500 Most Popular Price

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Custom Graphics
Albums
Flush Mount
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date
    Jennifer Married on 06/12/2015
    Loved, loved, loved working with Carmen. I'm an awkward subject to photograph, and worried about finding a photographer I'd feel comfortable with. Carmen was that and more. She was organized & professional, and made me feel at ease. She gave me suggestions for posing, and that was a huge help too.

What i loved the most about her photos was how she manages to capture the essence of a day--the mood, really. Her candids are wonderful, and she works so well with lighting to give you a great result.

We just got our photos back recently, and couldn't be more thrilled with them. She managed to capture the details that even alluded me that day (in the craze of everything), so I'm really grateful to have the photos to take me through my day.

She's a little expensive, but worth it.
  • User1590570 2+ years ago
    Carmen and Scott were awesome! Her style is to capture us in action and not pretend. I liked that aspect of her photography. She is sweet to work with and her photographers are just as good!
    Mairin Married on 02/09/2013
    We were so blessed to have found Carmen. My husband and I planned our wedding long distance (we live in MD, planning wedding in FL to be able to include his grandparents), and so we weren't thrown by the fact that Carmen is based in Berkeley, CA, and that the first time we would meet her would be in FL at the wedding itself! We interviewed several photographers, and Carmen was the one we both landed on based upon her friendly and open demeanor on the phone, the amazing quality of the photos we saw on her website and in the proofs she shared, and her flexible approach to pricing (a la carte, etc). Carmen was able to find a locally based second shooter to join her in FL, which was great. The day of, I met Carmen at my husbands grandparents home, and the fun began. She was with us for 8+ hours, and I felt as though she managed the day (and all that comes with it - grumpy relatives, moving from church to reception to dinner/dancing) with professional ease. When we received the link to our photos a few weeks ago, I was floored. Her photos are fantastic - they captured so much of our day, some of which I hadn't seen or fully appreciated until i saw the photos. Brides/grooms -do yourself a favor and hire Carmen. You will be thankful you did.

2748 ADELINE ST Berkeley, CA, 94703
Location of (Carmen Alvarez Photography)

Carmen Alvarez Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Carmen Alvarez Photography include in the starting price?

Carmen Alvarez Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Proofs

What photography services does Carmen Alvarez Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Carmen Alvarez Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Custom Graphics
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Carmen Alvarez Photography offer?

Carmen Alvarez Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Carmen Alvarez Photography offer?

Carmen Alvarez Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Custom Graphics
  • Liability Insurance
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Carmen Alvarez Photography offer for wedding events?

Carmen Alvarez Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Carmen Alvarez Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Carmen Alvarez Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding