La Grange Park, IL 60526 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Carlos Ortiz Weddings

Photography has been my life's passion, and I feel that I have created a versatile and unique style in wedding and portrait photography, which is fresh, contemporary, yet familiar.

After more than 20 years, I still get excited about being invited to share in, and capture, the special moments on this first page in your new life story.
I enjoy telling your story through my creative images....and making you, and your day, as special as possible.

It is my goal to capture your combined and unique personalities... plus those of your family and friends. If, as you pull your album out over the years, the amazing energy you felt on your wedding day still come from the pages, then I did my job well.

This is your special day....your special story, so it's important that we discuss what you are looking for and how I can help create it for you.
Please email me at contact@carlosortizweddings.com so we can set up an appointment and discuss options designed just for you.

Follow Carlos Ortiz Weddings on

DSCF0318

• Videos 3

11 Reviews for Carlos Ortiz Weddings

Ellen · Married on 08/18/2017

Carlos is one of the most creative photographers I've ever known. I first met him when I was doing catalogs, and the freshness he brought to the pages was so unique! We worked several catalogs together and his eye for detail made me a better art director by far! Years later, we got a chance to work together again on a large project.....he completely transformed the company's existing, out dated photography with an amazing new look. Once again, he advanced my art direction with his unlimited creative skills. The bonus to that project was that I got to see all of his incredible wedding, family and portrait photography!! I could never recommend Carlos more highly! He has a passion and a gift. You would never be disappointed!

Lindsay · Married on 06/15/2013

I don't think that we could have been any happier with Carlos as our wedding photographer! Carlos came all the way to Marquette, Michigan, in the Upper Peninsula, to shoot our wedding. Carlos went above and beyond with anything expected of him during the several days that he was in Marquette with us. When my then-fiance and I showed him around town a few days before the wedding, he was so positive that it helped ease some of our nerves. Since it was a destination wedding, we invited Carlos to the welcome dinner the night before the wedding. He came and was so happy to meet everyone and was able to get a sense of who everyone was for the wedding day. On the day of the wedding, Carlos was so excited about taking pictures of us that it made us excited to go to all of the different locations and take our time with the pictures. Between the two of us, we have been to and been in many weddings-- and you oftentimes never really hear anything about the photographer, unless there are problems with the photographer. We had numerous guests approach us to tell us how much they loved Carlos, AND we had our other vendors tell us how much they loved Carlos. I even had the person in charge of the venue text me the next day specifically to tell me how much she loved Carlos! We could tell that he was happy to be at our wedding, but he also did a wonderful job of staying very low-key, so that you almost didn't even realize he was there, which I think helped contribute to why our pictures turned out so wonderfully. We can't thank Carlos enough for coming all the way to northern Michigan to help make our wedding day perfect!

Kelly · Married on 09/21/2012

My husband and I were beyond impressed with each of our vendors, but most of all, our amazing photographer. He was professional, but laid back, and he was very stealth in his picture-taking. I had no idea he was taking some of the pictures that I ended up with!

I love the creative but casual quality of the family photos as I'm not a fan of people being perfectly placed & posed for every picture. We had a carousel in the background, and he used it to his full advantage & was full of inventive & fun ideas for different poses. Looking at my photos makes me want to do it all over again because it was so much fun!!

Award

Carlos Ortiz Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs

• First Avenue Orchestra
    First Avenue Orchestra Wedding Bands

Its always a pleasure to work with professionals in the Wedding business like you!

• La Grange Park, IL 60526 See on map