24 Norfolk Avenue Suite C, Big Creek, CA 93605 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Cards & Pockets

Do-It-Yourself invitations, Pocket Invitations, paper materials, printing and much more! Looking to create a beautiful wedding invitation affordably? We have had everything you need. Unique Enclosures, intricate laser cut cards, precise professional printing, all with colorful matching luxury envelopes.
Go ahead… dream in colored papers.

68 Reviews for Cards & Pockets

Sabrina · Married on 10/22/2016

In order to cut costs, we created our own invitations and RSVPs. CardsAndPockets.com was a very simple website to use. They have templates you can use to create your invites along with a wide variety of invite styles, card stock, card stock colors, font styles and font colors to chose from, as well as a good selection of accessories such as bands and emblems for pocket invitations. We did a single pocket with the invitation and an RSVP card with information on the front and back of the card. We order 75 of everything (envelopes, pockets, invitations, RSVPs, RSVP envelopes, bands, emblems, and 2 boxes of sticky glue strips). We saved hundreds of dollars by doing ourselves and everyone thought they were professionally done. I highly recommend this site if you are trying to find places to cut corners so you can have extra budget for things like the DJ and Photographer.

Sent on 10/24/2016
  • Valerie

Valerie · Married on 10/07/2016

I've used cards and pockets a couple years back for a 50th Birthday invitation and I was really, really impressed with their quality and shipping times. The pockets and matts that I had ordered were really nice thick quality, nice weight and feel to them, really easy to assemble. Save yourself the extra $$ and take the couple hours to do them yourself, a few every night while watching your favorite show...not rocket science at all. :)
    I look forward to using the print your own design option this time around.

Sent on 04/26/2016

Snehal · Married on 07/03/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Cards and Pockets. They were so helpful in the wedding planning process. They immediately shipped out everything I ordered last minute. Very helpful staff and great quality products. And best of all VERY affordable.

Sent on 05/06/2016