Capturing moments photography

Battle Creek, MI View map Visit website
$1,600 Most Popular Price

$1,600 Most Popular Price

Based in Battle Creek, Michigan, Capturing Moments Photography is a photography company that specializes in weddings. This business is owned and operated by talented photographer Jenna, who offers over nine years of experience in the industry. She is truly dedicated to her craft, and can be available to accommodate couples who are hosting destination weddings.

Capturing Moments photography works to capture the truly important moments in your life, recording the people in your life who you love the most. Jenna works to create a relaxed environment, allowing you to be yourself in front of her lens. Clients can expect images filled with light, love and laughter. After the festivities, couples can choose between a range of keepsakes, including:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital files
  • Prints
  • Save-the-dates
  • Thank-you cards
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$850

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1600

Slideshow
Albums
Canvas
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Save the Date

• Marisa
    Marisa Married on 05/21/2016

Jenna went above and beyond!

My husband and I got married in 2016. We had a small wedding and not a huge budget, but we didn't want to suffer on quality--especially for the photos capturing our special day. Jenna was the perfect fit for us! We didn't spend an arm and a leg, but we also got the quality we were hoping for. Jenna took beautiful photos, captured our personalities perfectly, and she was so fun and personable, it felt like having another member of our family around :) We can't thank Jenna enough and I will recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!

Capturing moments photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your sparkling review, I really appreciate it. I love when my clients feel like all their special moments were captured the way they wanted!
  • Danae
    Danae Married on 08/30/2015

She did wonderful

Jenna shot our wedding and did a fantastic job! The photos turned out wonderful and she helped our day run smoothly! I would definitely recommend Jenna as a photographer

Capturing moments photography's reply:

Pricing

Capturing moments photography Price Rates

116 aloha ave Battle Creek, MI, 49017
269-222-7994
Location of (Capturing moments photography)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding