Captured Seasons Photography

Athens, AL View map
$950 Most Popular Price

$950 Most Popular Price

Here at Captured Seasons Photography, we take the time to capture memories that will be a forever keepsake to last a lifetime. We work out of North Alabama but would love to travel anywhere as you trust us with your moments. We focus on natural light and capturing moments to last a lifetime that specifically fit with your life. We promise for your images to be real and you.

One of our most favorite memories to capture is ones wedding day. A wedding is one of the most important days of a couples life and while a wedding doesn't signify a good marriage, a beautiful day is still desired. Our team would love to work with you every step of the way to make your special day everything you could have dreamed of.

Why Captured Seasons?
Throughout my life my mom always emphasized the term “seasons” in the sense that your life is full of seasons. Seasons of joy, triumph, heartbreak, pain, destruction, celebration and so on. Ecclesiastes 3 emphasizes on this in a spiritual context that I am so thankful for. Photographs are frozen moments in time to remember those seasons even if they are ones full of hurt. Being a photographer, I get to stand by you in those seasons of life and capture them for you to hold onto. You get to reflect, learn and remember those seasons easier. I am so thankful to be a part of that journey.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$950

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$950

Digital Files

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Team

Emily Davis
Emily Davis
1st Shooter

Hi! Welcome to my corner of the photography world. I would love to work with you but I know you would like to get to know me first. I am a wife and mom- they are the greatest roles in my life after being a daughter of the King. I am local to Athens, AL and have lived there practically my whole life. Photography is my way of serving and bringing joy to others by using the gifts God has given me. I am a stay at home mom as well and serve in my church. My favorite things include Amazon shopping, cooking, having gatherings at my house, reading and journaling.

Rachel  Emens
Rachel Emens

Hi! I am Rachel Emens.

I am the second shooter for Captured Seasons and also Owner of Crown Boudoir.

I started photography about five years ago, but past three years taking it to the next level, and being ture with my intentions with it. Photography is a huge passion of mine, and I believe it's a pure gift from God, and I am so thankful for all the amazing people I've meet through it. I started out with family, couple, and portraits in the beginnin. I recently found a new love with Boudoir Photography, and have been doing that solely with weddings. With Captured Seasons you may also book me to do your boudoir!

I love to make women feel loved, beautiful, confident, and much more. I want to normalize our bodies and how we view them. Boudoir isn't about how you look or even the images, it's about how you feel. As a young girl, I wasn't confident in my body or in my appearance. I learned as a woman to accept and love who I truly am, and i've meet so many wonderful women on this Journey. While shooting, I will be your personal hype girl the entire time, and then of course forever after. I route for all women, all genders, all colors, and I think that's essential.

I hope to meet you soon!

951 Hobbs St E Athens, AL, 35611
Location of (Captured Seasons Photography)

Other vendors in Birmingham for your wedding