Robstown, TX 78380 Map · Phone number

IMG2376
image

6 Reviews for Captured Moments by Jessica

Kent · Married on 03/10/2018

Jessica and her fine staff did a fantastic job at our daughter’s wedding. She was a thorough professional from the beginning to the end and an absolute job to work with. Her photos were high quality, beautiful, and artistic. I give Jessica my very highest recommendation.

Kent and Kathy Armstrong

Sent on 03/26/2018

Julia · Married on 03/25/2017

Jessica did amazing with my bridal photo shoot and my wedding! She's very professional and knew exactly what shots I wanted taken! She even suggested the location of my bridals and it was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 04/05/2017

Jill · Married on 09/06/2014

Finding a wedding photographer was one of the biggest challenges for me in the planning process, but once I found Jessica it was worth it! I met her at a bridal fair and looked at her table of photos. She was very friendly and easy to talk to. She has a lot of experience with shooting weddings, which I was looking for. I had a wedding party of twenty and needed to know the camera was in capable hands...those were Jessica's! She had shot weddings at both our church and our reception site, so that was another plus for me! Jessica had the BEST package for us and it included engagement and bridal sessions, discs with all photos, wedding album for us, and a print credit!! When we were setting up dates and times for our shoots, she was very easy to communicate with while being both available and flexible. She was so professional on our wedding day along with her assistant Gwen. They were both fun and made us feel relaxed. We are so happy with our photos and have gotten many comments from friends and family on how good they are! We definitely recommend Jessica if you want beautifully captured moments of your wedding day!

Sent on 10/19/2014

Captured Moments by Jessica FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• Serrano Films
    Serrano Films Wedding Videographers

I am so thankful to have met Jessica! Most of the time when I film an event I end up meeting a rude and unprofessional photographer but not in this case. Jessica is kind, respectful and a professional! She and her assistant are a blast to work with. I have already started to promote her and will continue to do so to my future clients! She will not let you down!

• Robstown, 78380 See on map