Capture Create Studios

Sacramento, CA View map
$3,900 Most Popular Price

$3,900 Most Popular Price

When you think of your wedding day, what are you most excited about, what moments stand out in your dream day?

What would it mean to have all of those moments and details captured for you, so that you can look back and relive the excitement and anticipation whenever you want?

We want to help!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,900

Flush Mount
Negatives
Prints
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Video

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

• Briana
    Briana T. Married on 06/03/2021

The Best Wedding Photographers!

Chelsea ands Jon are incredible! The quality of photos we received from our wedding EXCEEDED our expectations. They caught all the little important moments and expressions on our faces as well as for our guests. I 10/10 recommend using them for your upcoming wedding. They are so personable and easy to work with. They literally captured every moment of the best day of our lives!

Capture Create Studios's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words!! You two have been so fun to get to know and work with and we love that THIS is our job!! We cannot thank you enough for everything and being such an amazing couple, we are so glad you found us!! :)
    Maxwell F. Married on 05/15/2021

Best Wedding Photographer

Highly recommended Capture Create Studios for your wedding needs. Hands down, one of the BEST decisions we made for our wedding! Capture Create Studios did a such a great job capturing our wedding day. Looking for a wedding photographer is such a big decision, and we are thrilled that we went with Capture Create Studios.

Our guests who have seen the photos absolutely LOVE the work that Capture Create Studios, they do such a good job capturing special moments during our event. We are so glad we went with their team!

The team was professional, prompt, and extremely helpful helping the day run smoothly.

They delivered above and beyond our expectations and would HIGHLY recommend Capture Create Studios for your wedding!

Capture Create Studios's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, it means a lot to us!! We really enjoyed being part of your wedding day, thank you again!
  • Danica
    Danica Married on 09/19/2020

Fantastic Videographer!

I booked Capture Create Studios to film my wedding based off of a recommendation I received from the photographer I had booked. I was a covid bride, and had to postpone my wedding from its original date. The original videographer I had hired went out of business unfortunately, so Capture Create Studios came in when I had to replan the wedding for a later date in 2021. Jon, one of the owners of capture create, was who I communicated with from the day I inquired about video services and on. He was very patient with me when discussing package options, and was an all around nice guy! He also assured me that with the uncertainties of the pandemic, that he would work with me in anyway he could to get my big day filmed, and not to worry if we ended up having to change the date around again. Luckily, we didn’t have to change the date again… but it was such a relief to know that he was willing to work with me, in the event of a date/location change. I got a great vibe from the e-mails and phone calls, and decided to book his company for my big day!

Not only was the videographer (Brendan) that captured our day very kind, but he got amazing shots, and our final edit that Jon made of everything in the package I chose turned out SO beautiful! I received our video package back in a timely manner, and received updates on the progress of the package being finished as well! I would recommend Capture Create Studios to anyone looking for an amazing wedding video, a very reasonable price for everything that’s included in the package, and for genuinely nice people to work with. I wish I had more events to work with them on! Great people :) 10/10, 5 stars, superb wedding videographer!

Capture Create Studios's reply:

Thank you Danica for the kind words, you are such an amazing person and we are so happy that we were able to document your day. We absolutely loved getting to know you two, and are so happy that Brendan did such an amazing job, we love him too!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Real Weddings

• Taylor & Brittany
    138 photos · 10/21/2018

Something Planned Events Something Planned Events Wedding Planners

Chelsea and John are a fun and truly loving couple that work together seamlessly. Their photos of each event are unique and capture the beauty of each event. It is obvious they love what they do as the passion they have for photography is portrayed in their work and in their excitement when they discuss their services.

JD Productions JD Productions Wedding DJs

Capture Create Studios photographers, Jon and Chelsea Evans, are great to work with at weddings and special events. As a team they capture special moments for celebrants to cherish. In doing so, they take into acoount lighting, positioning, and the moment itself to get the best images possible. And they communicate well with me, as the disc jockey and master of ceremonies, so that we are "on the same page" throughout the event.

Fairview Valley of the Moon Fairview Valley of the Moon Country Club Weddings

Capture.Create.Photography is such a wonderful team to work with. I am the Sales & Marketing Director at Oakmont Golf Club. We do about 50-60 weddings a year, so we work with a ton of photographers & vendors. You are in great hands with this company, without a doubt. They take amazing photos, they have a passion for what they do and on top of that... they are the sweetest. I highly recommend this company. You can trust that they will provide you with stunning photos that you will treasure for the rest of your life and they will be fun to work with!

116 K Street Sacramento, CA, 95814
707-888-1388

Monday-Thursday 10am-4pm
Location of (Capture Create Studios)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding