Milwaukee, WI 53295 Map · Phone number

About Caprice String Quartet

Caprice String Quartet is a classical music ensemble based in the greater metropolitan area of Milwaukee, WI. Established in 2001 through the Milwaukee Youth Symphony Orchestra (MYSO) Chamber Ensemble Program, Caprice has more than ten years of experience playing for notable public and private events at some of Milwaukee’s most popular venues. Former clients include GE Medical, Harley Davidson, and We Energies. Caprice has also been the featured entertainment for numerous events at the Milwaukee Art Museum (MAM).

Let us help make your event a special occasion!

Follow Caprice String Quartet on

01c0808504ad936c 1467163284085 caprice1
caprice2

7 Reviews for Caprice String Quartet

Susan Meyer · Married on 06/07/2019

Easy to work with and great price

Lauren was easy very responsive to emails. Caprice was comparable to other string quartets in the area but offered the best price. I made my music selections and then Lauren had just a few questions regarding logistics. The day of the wedding I didn't hear from her at all, which was a good thing! They arrived, got set up, played everything they were supposed to, and left. Super efficient and professional. I was very pleased.

Sent on 07/15/2019

Caprice String Quartet's reply:

Thank you, Susan! You were wonderful to work with as well and we enjoyed playing for your beautiful outdoor wedding. Congratulations and best wishes to you!

Kylene · Married on 02/27/2016

The service was exquisite! The Caprice String Quartet is a must have for any wedding ceremony. They recently performed for my wedding ceremony on 02-27-2016 and the compliments are still pouring in from my guests. I would highly recommend this wonderful group of professionals to anyone.

With thanks and gratitude,
    Mr. and Mrs. Amborn

Sent on 03/11/2016

Kayla · Married on 11/01/2014

Talk about classy! Having Caprice at our cocktail hour added something to the ambiance that nothing else could. It was unique and a fresh idea. It was such a treat to our guests and we received so many compliments. I had no idea how much I would appreciate vendors that were easy to work with. They knew what they were doing, were professional, and performed beautifully without any need for a lot of attention or help from me. For a busy bride on her wedding day being tugged in all directions, it was perfect. Booking was easy, and they were so friendly and polite. They even checked in with me to remind me about next steps which was useful as I got busier and busier. We were very pleased with their work.

Sent on 11/23/2014

Caprice String Quartet FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? String - Quartet
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 4 - 6
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music