Patrick Byrne, Piano

Delafield, WI 53018 Map · Phone number

About Patrick Byrne, Piano

ECLECTIC PIANO MUSIC FOR YOUR WEDDING CEREMONY AND RECEPTION

I really love to work closely with couples to help them have the Wedding of their dreams.

To help you, I have produced the Wedding Music Made Easy™ podcast series which is available on iTunes or on my web site so now I can help you select great music for your Wedding 24/7.

Whether it is Ceremony or Cocktail/Dinner music, I can perform the best of contemporary piano music (Adele, The Fray, Taylor Swift, etc.) as well Jazz Standards, Pop Classics, Country Hits, Rock'n Oldies, and even Classical.

I'm available to play for Weddings, Parties and Special Events of all kinds where live music helps create a stylish ambiance for your family and friends to enjoy.

My rates are surprisingly reasonable starting as low as $150.00! I often book gigs over a year in advance so please, to avoid disappointment, contact me today to get the ball rolling for your Wedding.

My extensive repertoire includes some of the coolest recent "piano songs" by the likes of Bruno Mars, The Fray, Adele, Taylor Swift, Five for Fighting, Coldplay, Alicia Keys, Rascal Flatt, Nora Jones etc. Email me today to request my Current Song List

Of Course, I can also play all of that "old stuff" that your guest will love as well: Jazz, Rock and Pop Classics, Country, even Classical (I have a Masters in Music History from Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois).

I'm am available for consultation by appointment to run through possible music for your Wedding.

You can also listen to or download many samples of my playing a variety of Wedding music on my web site

Follow Patrick Byrne, Piano on

Overture Center for the Performing Arts, Madison, Wisconsin

20 Reviews for Patrick Byrne, Piano

• Devyn

Devyn · Married on 09/22/2018

Perfect Touch to our Wedding Day!

I knew I wanted live music for our outdoor ceremony and something a little "classy" for our cocktail hour. I found Pat through wedding review websites and listened to his clips on his website and knew this was what we were looking for. Pat was very professional, easy to communicate with, and was flexible with changes in logistics. His song selection was impressive and he did a wonderful job. I would definitely recommend Pat!

Lillian · Married on 06/24/2017

Pat played beautifully for our summer outdoor wedding and our guests really enjoyed his playing. It was great working with Pat to plan the ceremony music for our wedding. This was one of the most enjoyable parts of wedding planning and Pat was always responsive and timely. He has a vast amount of songs on his playlist and is open to learning new songs particular to the couple. If we ever need a pianist or another occasion we will definitely reach out to him again!

Sophie · Married on 08/13/2016

Pat played on our wedding reception last saturday held in a private home and it was superb. Thank you very much! Luca

Award

Patrick Byrne, Piano FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Organ, Piano
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Reception Music

• Delafield, 53018 See on map