Milwaukee String Quartet

Milwaukee, Wisconsin View map Visit website
$590 Most Popular Price

$590 Most Popular Price

Local to Milwaukee, Wisconsin and serving the greater southeastern Wisconsin area, the musical ensemble Milwaukee String Quartet specializes in wedding ceremony and reception performances. With over 20 years of industry experience, Milwaukee String Quartet is composed of four professional musicians who regularly perform in such prestigious symphonies as the Milwaukee Symphony and the Wisconsin Philharmonic. This musical ensemble is dedicated to customer satisfaction, and endeavors to provide truly sophisticated musical excellence for every couple.

Milwaukee String Quartet prefers to perform as a quartet, but can also provide their services as a trio, duo, or solo upon request. The standard quartet features a cello, viola, and violins, but a vocalist or a trumpet, guitar, flute, oboe, piano, or other instrument can also be provided. The quartet is also happy to coordinate with any additional musician of your choice. Milwaukee String Quartet can perform both classical and contemporary pieces, featuring an extensive repertoire of music from both genres for couples to select from. Audio samples of various performances are available on the Quartet’s website. Milwaukee String Quartet can also accommodate song requests, and will arrange a unique version of the song to suit your wedding and their style.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$200

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$590

Ceremony Music

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Solo
Instrumental - Duo
String - Trio
String - Quartet

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

4 - 6

What instruments does your group play?

Cello
Viola
Violin

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Rehearsal Dinner Music

• Sara
    Sara L. Married on 09/25/2021

Perfect Addition

After we booked a DJ, my dad decided he wanted a string quartet to play during the ceremony and cocktail hour. This was 4 ½ months out. I interviewed with several quartets. Read the contracts. We decided to work with Milwaukee String Quartet and what a wonderful experience that ended up being. We sent over a few requests about 4 months out and just like everything else; time got away from us and I forgot to send over the remaining list. 4-6 weeks out, JoAnn contacted me and we finished the list. They were very accommodating and the library of music is very extensive. The quartet added a beautiful backdrop for the ceremony and cocktail hour. It was the perfect addition to our special day.
  • Joyce
    Joyce W. Married on 11/23/2019

Beautiful music and professional service

We had the Milwaukee String Quartet play at my daughters wedding on November 23. I as extremely pleased with their service, excellent communication and gorgeous music.

I highly recommend this group.
    Jennifer J. Married on 08/17/2019

Have an Outstanding Event with the Quartet!

I really enjoyed working with the String Quartet. I provided a list of song that I wanted played, from their repertoire. Also, I had a song I wanted to walk down the aisle to and they made that happen! They sounded amazing! We asked them to play during our ceremony and during our cocktail hour. It was classy, fun and really added to the ambiance of our event!

I highly recommend them for your event! My only wish is that I had been smarter and asked them to play for longer... :) We received multiple compliments on how great they were!

Milwaukee Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 53211
Location of (Milwaukee String Quartet)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding