Milwaukee String Quartet Reviews

9 | Milwaukee, WI

9 Reviews for Milwaukee String Quartet

• Joyce

Joyce W. · Married on 11/23/2019

Beautiful music and professional service

We had the Milwaukee String Quartet play at my daughters wedding on November 23. I as extremely pleased with their service, excellent communication and gorgeous music.

I highly recommend this group.

Sent on 12/04/2019

Jennifer J. · Married on 08/17/2019

Have an Outstanding Event with the Quartet!

I really enjoyed working with the String Quartet. I provided a list of song that I wanted played, from their repertoire. Also, I had a song I wanted to walk down the aisle to and they made that happen! They sounded amazing! We asked them to play during our ceremony and during our cocktail hour. It was classy, fun and really added to the ambiance of our event!

I highly recommend them for your event! My only wish is that I had been smarter and asked them to play for longer... :) We received multiple compliments on how great they were!

Sent on 10/23/2019

JoAnn was fantastic to work with throughout the whole planning process. She always responded quickly, provided great suggestions, and helped us to plan out details that we hadn't considered. The quartet was willing to learn new music for us, and they have a huge list of music to choose from. They were also more affordable than any other quartet that we contacted. The music at the ceremony was beautiful, and we received many compliments. We would highly recommend the Milwaukee String Quartet!

Sent on 08/09/2015

Taun · Married on 10/25/2014

Sharon and her team were so great and easy to work with. The music was amazing at our ceremony. It was one of the top favorite things that guests mentioned throughout the day. So happy I choose the Milwaukee String Quartet. Highly recommended.

Sent on 10/31/2014

JoAnn was wonderful to work with and was more than willing to compose a piece that they did not have in their repertoire. She contacted our church organist and worked with her on filling out the required paperwork and even providing music so that they could play together. JoAnn and the quartet played music prior to the ceremony for the guests as well as throughout the ceremony. The guests raved about the quartet and I was so happy that it all came together and sounded the way it did.

Sent on 08/23/2013

Would highly recommend the Milwaukee String Quartet. They play wonderfully and they are great to listen to.

Sent on 07/05/2013
  • I

Kelly · Married on 07/17/2010

It was very easy to work Sharon - I was able to arrange everything over email. We were able to specify every single piece of music, include the songs for the prelude and postlude. We even had a special request for a song they had never played before, and I was able to send them the music for it and they learned it just for our wedding! I just wish we had put a microphone near them, because they were seated off to the side of our guests and it was a bit hard to hear them.

Sent on 08/03/2010

Nelsoncourtney · Married on 01/11/2019

Milwaukee String Quartet

We had a Duo for our wedding and they were fabulous! Would do it again. The price was a little high but all music for a wedding is expensive

Sent on 02/08/2019
  • Zsofia

Zsofia · Married on 07/26/2009

I was so happy with the Milwaukee String Quartet. I only booked them about a month before the wedding, which is really cutting it close. Lucky for me, our wedding was on a Sunday when they were available. Sharon called me to work out the details about the music that I would like played during the ceremony. She was very helpful with finding pieces to play that fit my style. She was very pleasant to work with. They did a wonderful job during the ceremony, although I really don't even remember them playing anything! The ceremony went by so fast! I'm so glad it was video-taped!

Sent on 08/12/2009