Milwaukee Harpist - Mary E Keppeler

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$350 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$350 Most Popular Price

Based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Milwaukee Harpist - Mary E Keppeler is a talented veteran harpist with hundreds of weddings in her portfolio. She plays for wedding ceremonies, cocktail hours, wedding receptions, wedding brunches, and vow renewals. Solo harp performances are ideal for wedding ceremonies, however, these ethereal strings may also be combined with the flute, violin, or cello.

Mary is pleased to work with couples while they prepare to celebrate their love and devotion. She can help them craft the musical portion of their wedding in a manner that most reflects their taste in music and style. To do this, Mary is willing to learn new music and offers to accompany vocalists who are included in the event. The available repertoire of songs that can be performed is extensive, ranging from classical to popular wedding songs, and Broadway music to folk tunes. Mary takes bookings in the southeast and south-central areas of Wisconsin, as well as the northeast of Illinois. In addition to weddings, she can play for receptions, charitable functions, orchestras, private parties, and choral groups.

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$350

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$350

Ceremony Music
Learn New Songs
Microphones

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Solo
Instrumental - Duo
Instrumental - Trio

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3

What instruments does your group play?

Harp

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Learn New Songs
Reception Music
Rehearsal Dinner Music
Sound/PA System

1 User photo

Jennifer R. Married on 06/18/2022

The Perfect Personalized Performance for our Wedding Ceremony!

Mary exceeded our expectations and our hope for wedding ceremony music. We got married at Anodyne Coffee in Milwaukee, WI and her harp sounded beautiful on the wood and brick space. We met virtually with Mary to tell her our vision for our ceremony music: folk/ Irish, Disney, and video game music. Mary had plenty of ideas for music that could work well for prelude, processional, and recessional. Prelude music included some of our favorites- Fairy Fountain from Zelda and I See the Light from Tangled. I walked down the aisle to Tale as Old as Time from Beauty and the Beast. Our recessional was Married Life from Up. I only wish I could have been able to listen to everything but I know the guests loved it!!! Thank you Mary!
    Lisa P. Married on 08/14/2021

Talented beyond words! Easy to get a hold of and just a wonderful person!

If you are contemplating having live music for your wedding ceremony or perhaps your cocktail hour, look no further than harpist, Mary Keppeler. Mary was so easy to work with. We never had to stress trying to get a hold of her. No matter how many times we reached out, Mary was right there, ready to offer suggestions or answer any questions we had. I remember when our daughter and her fiancée went to hear Mary play for the first time. She called me on her way home and said, “mom, wait until you hear her, I actually cried.” Needless to say, her music is THAT beautiful! She showed up on the wedding day and looked beautiful and was so professional. She said she would be at the venue by 230, and she was true to her word! This left her plenty of time to set-up for the 4:00 ceremony. We thought it would be lovely to have a violinist play with Mary. When we told her about our idea, she didn’t hesitate for a minute. She said she worked with violinists before and she would be more than happy to reach out to see if anyone would be available on the day of the wedding. We received so many compliments about the ceremony music and how beautiful it was. We were lucky enough to have Mary and the violinist play during the cocktail hour as well. I can’t tell you how many people raved about the music. I noticed many people sitting very close to her and the violinist, just enjoying the beauty of the music. Do yourself a favor and book Mary for your wedding. You will be so happy you did! I promise!

Milwaukee Harpist - Mary E Keppeler's reply:

Wow! Thank you Lisa! It was a pleasure to work with you as well. The wedding was beautiful and the violinist and I had a grand time playing together. It couldn't have worked out better!
  • Auden
    Auden R. Married on 08/09/2021

Excellent Harpist

Truly an excellent harpist! I was beyond impressed with Mary's work. Although she charges in advance for her work (not my style), I certainly did receive far more than expected. She is trustworthy and very professional, was elegantly dressed and arrived well before her appointed time and was set up beautifully at our reception venue. I received so many compliments on the rare treat of live harp music afterwards. Her music was varied, and simultaneously relaxing yet engaging - - - perfect for a wedding reception experience; I'd definitely be working with her again (after all I have three more daughters - LOL). Thanks again, Mary!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Pricing

Milwaukee, Wisconsin Milwaukee, WI, 53295
Location of (Milwaukee Harpist - Mary E Keppeler)

Other vendors in Milwaukee for your wedding