Nearby Vendors to Consider

Instrumentals (2)
Microphones (2)
Drums (1)
Music During Breaks (1)

Ryan far exceeded our expectations for our wedding! He played music for our ceremony and cocktail hour then we rocked out with him and the band for the reception. He is a very talented, professional, and an awesome entertainer. Seriously, words can't express how happy we are that we had Ryan there to help us celebrate our perfect day!

Profile Picture Amber, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer

I found Ryan when he was playing for a different wedding. He played covers of songs that I loved and I instantly wanted him for our wedding. I grabbed his card that night, and admittedly it took me a few weeks to email him. When I finally did, he emailed back the same day. We moved forward pretty quickly with our contract/booking process but everything was so smooth and upfront, I didn't have many questions. Ryan sent me a list of 15+ pages of songs that he already knows. I felt a little guilty, but I chose 3 songs, not on that list for the ceremony and he was totally open to learning them for us. He was very upfront about some of the songs not sounding exactly the same, due to his range vs. the actual song. I was glad he at least told me and was up front, but I trusted him, especially after hearing him once already. Ryan also played for our cocktail hour - he worked with our DJ, which was so simple and Ryan reached out to him, so benefit right there - one less step for me!
Every single step of booking Ryan was worth it and so smooth. While very casual and direct, Ryan was always open and professional, which totally worked perfectly for us! Our friends and family loved the music and him! I had so many people asking about Ryan and how we found him. So, so, SO happy!
Can't wait to go see him play again, hopefully for someone else; at their wedding. Otherwise, we will definitely be finding him somewhere around town!

Profile Picture Kiara, 1/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Soloist / Vocalist, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Vocals, Guitar

Ryan was our music at our reception last November, 2015. We were thrilled with his professionalism, response, flexibility and especially his music. We received many comments from those who attended that he did a great job. Even our photographer was interested in using Ryan for his upcoming wedding! We would highly recommend using Ryan for your wedding to anyone in search of a great musician.

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: Guitar, Soloist / Vocalist, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Reception, Sound/PA System, Vocals

Ryan McIntyre Pricing