10 I Street, SW, Washington, DC 20024 Map · Phone number

About Capitol Skyline Hotel

At the Capitol Skyline Hotel, we like happy. Our eclectic, retro-mod decor makes us happy. Our sparkling pool and brightly colored pool funiture makes us happy. And our District Lounge, s.w. makes us happy (it reminds us of our uncle's rec room!). Naturally with all this happiness floating around, we have some pretty happy staff - who want to make sure your experience at our luxury budget hotel is beyond your wildest dreams. We know that happy comes in all shapes and sizes. Our experienced catering team will work with you to create a wedding that suits your unique vision Tell us what makes you happy - we'll make it happen!

The Capitol Skyline Hotel features 5,000 square feet of flexible event space plus a 17,000 square foot pool deck, ideal for large receptions, wedding and cocktail receptions.

Call or email to set up your on-site wedding consultation today!

NewImage2
NewImage2

2 Reviews for Capitol Skyline Hotel

Elle · Married on 11/14/2009

I loved having my wedding here! Our ballroom overlooked the pool area which made me feel like I was having my reception in a resort in South Beach. The hotel staff were very friendly. Our wedding package included a complimentary bridal suite which was huge! There was plenty of room for my girls and I to get ready before our ceremony. It also included a hospitality suite where the bridal party could relax after taking pictures and actually enjoy some of the hors d'oeuvres being served at the cocktail hour. My catering manager was incredibly flexible and always there when I needed her. And the food was delicious! My guests are still raving about everything!

Sent on 12/11/2009
  • Malonda

Malonda · Married on 07/19/2008

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this venue and the hotel team. Thanks to Darryl Hawkins for taking care of me on my wedding day. I could not have done it without you. I had some doubts and you erased all of them and helped me in a super big way. Thanks for everything. Malonda

Sent on 10/18/2008