920 G Street SE, Washington, DC 20003 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 31
  • Real Weddings 2

About Capitol Hill Celebrant

Capitol Hill Celebrant is an non denominational Officiant service located in Washington D.C., specializing in creating unique ceremonies for couples. Your wishes, vision, personal stories, and traditions will be honored when creating your ceremony. Reverend Clare Palace is happy to create unique and special ceremonies for couples from “all walks of life”. She is ordained to perform wedding ceremonies in Washington, D.C., New York City, and Maryland.

Experience
Reverend Clare Palace is a Wedding Life-Cycle Celebrant who honors all beliefs and traditions. She is an ordained minister by the Universal Brotherhood Movement and has been performing ceremonies for more than 3 years.

Capitol Hill Celebrant is happy to provide services for your event in any location you choose. Clare can also assist in creating custom vows, researching traditions, and rituals.

Follow Capitol Hill Celebrant on

Other couples have also viewed

clare

Photos 30 Photos
Videos 1 Video

38 Reviews for Capitol Hill Celebrant

Sarah · Married on 10/14/2017

I was married last weekend (10/14/17) at my family home in Annapolis, MD and it was the most magical day - largely in part to the lovely Clare Palace!

We had a longer engagement (18 months) and one of the very first vendors we booked was our officiant as I wanted to have plenty of time for her to get to know us as a couple and write a very personal ceremony. Ironically, we did not originally pick Clare but found her by happy accident when our first officiant had a family emergency 3 months before the wedding and had to cancel. Luckily, she put us in touch with Clare who was phenomenal.

Clare was so responsive in immediately pulling all our original questionnaires into a beautiful first draft, turned around a second draft very quickly, and had great ideas for how to organize the family and bridal party processional. She ran a very efficient rehearsal, and her "performance" on the actual wedding day was A++. Clare has a very bubbly personality and a charming British accent.

These days I feel like so many non-religious ceremonies are over in the blink of an eye, but it was one of the more important aspects of the day to me and my husband. Yes, I wanted to have a great party (and we did), but the marriage ceremony was the whole reason we were having a wedding. We wanted it to be authentic to us as a couple and a special moment that our guests would actually remember.

Clare delivered and then some! Every single guest I spoke to complimented me on the ceremony and asked how we found Clare. My father even singled her out in his welcome speech - stating that of all his children to get married (I'm 4 out of 6) that it was the most personal, emotional beautiful ceremony he'd witnessed. Maybe not the smartest move, Dad, but I appreciate it.

I could go on and on - but I'll stop there. Book Clare. Do it now! You'll be so happy you did.

Note: I can't speak to Clare's pricing as she honored the agreement we had with our original officiant.

Sent on 10/20/2017

Michelle · Married on 09/09/2017

Clare Palace did a wonderful job officiating our wedding a few weeks ago! We found Clare online and she responded to our inquiry within a few hours. We had a lovely conversation so she could get to know us and we could get to know her and feel comfortable with her. Clare ensured we stuck to a timeline for our vows and ceremony script. We chose the package where she provided a few template script verses, and we chose which ones we wanted and added in our own if we liked. Clare was very flexible and worked through a few drafts to ensure the script was perfect. On the day of the ceremony, she arrived early and was so pleasant and professional. She officiated without a hitch! Her delivery was professional, yet also soft and personable. Everyone loved her! I highly recommend Clare - she is the real deal!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Jacqueline · Married on 06/17/2017

Clare was a delight to work with, from beginning to end. She worked closely with my partner and me to understand our vision for the ceremony. Our friends and family are a very diverse group from all over the world, and Clare made sure that her beautiful ceremony reflected this diversity and ambraced all. Many of our guests told us that it was the most moving, personal wedding ceremony they had seen, and I completely agree! Cannot recommend her heartily enough.

Sent on 09/06/2017

Capitol Hill Celebrant FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 500
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 300
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 100
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    DC
    MD
    NY

2 Real Weddings

• 920 G Street SE Washington, District of Columbia, 20003 See on map
    2029041096 (Phone number)
    Location of (Capitol Hill Celebrant)