1520 Northwest Blvd., Coeur D Alene, ID 83814 Map · Phone number

About Cameo Bridal

Welcome to Cameo Bridal. We are so pleased to have the opportunity in helping you discover your wedding dress. Our gowns are chosen to offer you choices to match your personality and style. From traditional, glamorous and romantic to modern, fun and sophisticated. You are sure to make an exquisite statement of style and beauty on your wedding day. We are the only designer wedding dress shop in North Idaho! We also carry today's hottest bridesmaids gowns, tuxedos, veils, clutches and much much more! Designer does not have to break your budget!

allure 2608
72700f j16

16 Reviews for Cameo Bridal

M. Williams · Married on 04/19/2019

Great Experience!!

So glad that I stumbled upon Gina and Cameo Bridal. After a weekend of bridal gown shopping at a few other locations in the area, I was thrilled to find a shop that was so welcoming with friendly and personable staff. Gina was AMAZING. She immediately, without having a previous scheduled appointment, worked with me to find the perfect dress. She was respectful, provided great and honest feedback and did not pressure me at anytime. The facility itself is clean, bright, and is a lovely space to search for formal wear. I said YES to the dress and am excited about the months leading up to my wedding day and working with Gina and her staff to make our attire and accessory visions turn to reality. If you are looking for a more personable gown shopping experience, reasonably priced and a good variety of dresses, I would highly recommend visiting Cameo.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Emily · Married on 07/25/2015

Emily-
    Before coming to Cameo my whole family went to a well known gown shop. We ran in all directions and picked about 25 dresses, and didn't find one that made us feel like it was the one. The next day we went to Cameo. Right away we were greeted with a warm smile and a great attitude. Deb was my associate, after trying on so many dresses the day before I knew what I wanted. I told Deb what I was looking for and she ran with my personality and she gave me three dresses to start with. The whole store of people were so positive. When I came out my family were in tears on the first dress. The staff there is absolutely the best they make you feel welcomed and almost at home with them, if they don't think it looks great on you they will tell you what will. They aren't trying to sell you the most expensive item they want to you to be happy with what you buy. I bought the most amazing dress and I'm so happy that I went there, Deb was almost in tears when I said yes to the dress. It was the best time being there and having the best service. We will defiantly be going back for other events.

Sent on 04/06/2015

Amazing company to work with :)

Sent on 05/06/2014

Award

Cameo Bridal FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

• Emily Wenzel Photography
    Emily Wenzel Photography Wedding Photographers

The ladies who work at Cameo Bridal are great at what they do. Debbie knows which dresses are going to fit and flatter you, and she's going to help you find the perfect dress on your budget. I've been lucky enough to work with Cameo on a couple shoots, and they've been amazing! They've helped me find the perfect dress for my models and given me honest opinions on what works within the vision. If I had lived in the Spokane & Coeur d'Alene area when I got married, I would have LOVED to shop at Cameo Bridal!

• 1520 Northwest Blvd. Coeur D Alene, 83814 See on map
    2087656900 (Phone number)
    Monday - CLOSED Tuesday - 10am-5pm Wednesday - 10am - 5pm Thursday - 10am - 5pm Friday - 10am - 5pm Saturday - 10am - 4pm Sunday - 12pm - 4pm