Evergreen, CO 80439 Map · Phone number

About Camara Photography

We'll document your wedding in a fun, unique, and artistic Style!
We'll travel anywhere (Literally. We've shot weddings in 12 states, Ireland, Costa Rica, and Mexico) for weddings.
Check out our website (www.CamaraPhotography.com). If you like our work, please don't hesitate to contact us, to chat about details of your wedding.

Follow Camara Photography on

b8bd8b331ddbf795 DC9U8846 2850x1900
ab8y4667 edi

20 Reviews for Camara Photography

Randy · Married on 03/15/2017

Trust in their style and you will be so happy that you booked them. We couldn't be more satisfied with everything from the communication in the beginning to the product at the end.

Sent on 04/03/2017

Brittany · Married on 10/01/2016

I cant say enough great things about this husband wife duo!! We have so many AMAZING shots I am having trouble deciding which ones to hang in my house and send to family. They captured every aspect of our wedding day and had excellent vision on what pictures/settings captured each moment the best. They suggested I give them a list of all the shots I would like taken throughout the day and they were straight to business and got everything listed. What made me initially choose them was their 'photobooth' option which is more of a photo shoot for your guests. We have all of the shots taken and they fully encapsulate our friends and the night AND they are bigger than a 1"x1" photo! We have had multiple friends use them before our wedding and I will hands down recommend them to anyone and everyone I know getting married in the future. Amazing pictures and worth every penny!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Lizzy · Married on 09/03/2016

We used Dave at Camara for our wedding on September 3rd, 2016 and he was absolutely fantastic. Super easy to work with, encouraging and communicative as you're taking photos and a fun, positive person to spend your day with. Not to mention, the pictures turned out beautifully!!!! Would highly recommend him and would absolutely use him again.

Sent on 09/16/2016

Award

Camara Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,200.00
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Thank You Cards

• Warren Station Center for the Arts at Keystone Resort, CO
    Warren Station Center for the Arts at Keystone Resort, CO Banquet Halls

Wow! David is a pleasure to work with and his team always blows our minds with incredible imagery. The photos are consistently stunning...and natural. We just love seeing how happy our couples are and how amazing our venue looks in the capture.

• Realize Colorado
    Realize Colorado Wedding Planners

Dave & Peggy are absolutely amazing! Their pictures are my favorite and they are all over my office. Camara Photography is easy to work with, extremely professional, accommodating of anything possible and just great people. You would not be disappointed!

• Red Door Photo Booth
    Red Door Photo Booth Photo Booths

I had the opprotunity to work with Camara Photography at a wedding and he goes above and beyond to capture amazing photos. I loved watching him work and fell in love with his pictures. When I saw some of the pictures from that night all I could say was, "Wow!!!!!!"

• Evergreen, 80439 See on map