Camara Photography Reviews

21 Reviews for Camara Photography

• Kayla

Kayla · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing Photographers!!

Dave & Peggy were exceptional at our wedding!! They did an amazing job at our wedding and I cannot thank them enough. The photos are unbelievable quality! They are such great people it felt like they were part of our friends and family!! I wish they lived closer so I could hire them for everything!!

Sent on 09/15/2019

Randy · Married on 03/15/2017

Trust in their style and you will be so happy that you booked them. We couldn't be more satisfied with everything from the communication in the beginning to the product at the end.

Sent on 04/03/2017

Brittany · Married on 10/01/2016

I cant say enough great things about this husband wife duo!! We have so many AMAZING shots I am having trouble deciding which ones to hang in my house and send to family. They captured every aspect of our wedding day and had excellent vision on what pictures/settings captured each moment the best. They suggested I give them a list of all the shots I would like taken throughout the day and they were straight to business and got everything listed. What made me initially choose them was their 'photobooth' option which is more of a photo shoot for your guests. We have all of the shots taken and they fully encapsulate our friends and the night AND they are bigger than a 1"x1" photo! We have had multiple friends use them before our wedding and I will hands down recommend them to anyone and everyone I know getting married in the future. Amazing pictures and worth every penny!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Lizzy · Married on 09/03/2016

We used Dave at Camara for our wedding on September 3rd, 2016 and he was absolutely fantastic. Super easy to work with, encouraging and communicative as you're taking photos and a fun, positive person to spend your day with. Not to mention, the pictures turned out beautifully!!!! Would highly recommend him and would absolutely use him again.

Sent on 09/16/2016

Amy · Married on 08/05/2016

Dave photographed our wedding at Arapahoe Basin and he did a TERRIFIC job capturing our day! It was a (very) rainy day, but he was a trooper and continued to shoot every possible moment, and the photos turned out amazing!
    We are so happy with our experience with Dave. He was easy to work with, and does a incredible job!!! We hope to work with him again in the near future.

Sent on 09/15/2016

Lindsay · Married on 09/19/2015

We hired Camara Photography to photograph our engagement session and wedding and are thrilled with the results. Dave and Peggy took pictures that were beautiful and authentic but also just flat out cool. They pushed us outside of our comfort zone (in the best way) to take unconventional shots that really paid off. Even though they kept a low profile during our wedding and were never intrusive, they caught amazing moments and our guests commented on how friendly and fun they were. Friends and family who have seen the photos told us that they are some of the best wedding pictures they've ever seen. Hiring Dave and Peggy was one of the best decisions we made in the entire wedding planning process. I wish we could get married again so we could have even more photos!

Sent on 12/05/2015

Lindsey · Married on 07/25/2015

I cannot say enough good things about Dave and Peggy! They were a professional team and made sure to capture every single moment for our big day. I love Dave's eye and creativity. He has a true passion for photography and it comes naturally to him. You MUST hire Dave for your wedding or special event!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Megan · Married on 07/24/2015

All I can say is if you don't hire Dave, you're missing out. He is absolutely incredible at what he does! We are forever thankful for the images he captured on our wedding day and the emotions of love and happiness that speak through them. Thank you, Dave. You and Peggy are the best.

Sent on 08/23/2015

Dave (& Peggy) did the most amazing job with our wedding! Honestly I don't think it gets better than them. They were super organized, had pre-scouted all the locations they wanted to use if our bridal party photos, etc - which kept us on our very tight timeline, and they were FUN! The photos are very natural looking, not super "posed." He captured amazing, timeless shots of my husband and I, they truly will be cherished for the rest of our lives. We are so sad to have moved from Colorado because it means we may not be able to work with Camara Photography again. We have made a commitment to ourselves to hire Dave for a photo shoot every time we go back to Colorado for a visit. Stop looking around - Camara Photography is the best that Colorado has!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Melissa · Married on 06/28/2014

Hiring Dave of Camara Photography to cover our wedding in June was the best decision we could have made. The price was very reasonable and he offered a lot more services than other photographers. I love that we could choose the services "a la cart" rather than being forced into a package deal that did not fit our needs.

My first phone call with Dave reassured me that he was the one for the job. He was very friendly, laid-back and incredibly helpful from what vendors he recommended to how to choose the ceremony time so the lighting would be just right in the Clock Tower on 16th street. We met Dave in April to do an engagement photo shoot and it gave us a really good opportunity to get to know him prior to our big day. We really enjoyed ourselves and were completed relaxed, which was reflected in the gorgeous and creative photos he took.

Dave had already shot at the Clock Tower on other occasions, and this experience really helped us land some awesome shots of our wedding. He didn't miss any details. Every emotion I felt that day was caught on camera for me to remember for years to come. His style is classic, yet creative and I know that these photos will be timeless.

I highly recommend Camara Photography for any of your upcoming events. After looking at their portfolio, their capabilities are much broader than just events, so keep them in mind for whatever photography needs you may have. I promise you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/03/2014
  • User3594738 · event on: 03/01/2014

Dave has been awesome to work with so far! I found him through one of my girl friends who used him for her wedding and I loved his work, so we hired him for ours. So far we've only had our engagement shot with him but we LOVE the pictures he took and have received so many compliments on them. Can't wait to see him in action on our wedding day. The best part is that Dave makes you feel super comfortable while he's taking pictures and he keeps things very natural, not posey, posey. Finally he's pricing is not to be beaten. He's travel expenses are included in his pricing and he was still the best deal in town! I highly recommend including Dave in your photography vendor search... We are so happy we used him for our wedding!

Sent on 04/18/2014

Audrey · event on: 07/26/2013

These guys are excellent! Dave and Peggy's photographs are gorgeous! They are so fun and easy to work with! They have the ability to catch moments that are so special! Don't forget to add the live photo booth too! Those are some memories you won't want to miss!

Sent on 04/17/2014

Nerissa · Married on 03/29/2013

Dave is the most amazing photographer I have ever worked with. I was over the moon when I saw my wedding pictures. He was able to capture so many special moments. Even the moments that we were not around for. (Kids. Guests. Sunsets) When I have guests over to my home, They ALWAYS ask who took my pictures. I loved Dave so much, that I asked him to do the photos for my business website, the7thdoorhouseofdesign.com. I am blown away by his artistry, and the creativity that he adds to every photo. No matter what the occasion, I want Dave to be the one who takes my photos. Your search for the absolute best stops right here!

Sent on 03/18/2014

Miles · Married on 09/15/2012

Dave was an amazing photographer. Very easy to work with in the lead up to our wedding, Dave and his colleague were great on the day. Great candid shots and photo booth. The wedding album was put together in a very professional manor and the quality is perfect.

Sent on 02/24/2016

Kirsten · Married on 09/15/2012

Dave was great, really personable and fun to work with on the day of the wedding. Needless to say the photos were amazing! One thing that really sets Dave apart from the rest was his willingness to resend us the digital copies of our wedding free of charge over 4 years after the wedding date! We were so relieved, delighted and surprised when Dave responded within minutes of our request, and told us that not only would we have them in a mater of days, but that we would not be charged an arm and a leg (which I have heard other photographers do). We could not be happier!

Sent on 02/27/2016

Tia · Married on 06/08/2012

Working with Dave & Peggy is a dream! They are beyond Both my engagement photos and wedding photos turned out beautifully - they were creative and not the typical cheesy wedding photos. The candid shots were gorgeous, the angles, lighting, etc. were all so professional and they caught moments b/t my husband and I we didn't even notice! They are also very easy-going, friendly, dedicated and hard-working. I highly recommend Camara for any type of photos.

Sent on 10/30/2012

Anne · Married on 05/05/2012

I have only seen a handful of my pictures so far, and I am beyond impressed. Everyone I have talked to who attended my wedding has made a comment on how hard Dave worked, how he was everywhere during the entire night, and how amazing the pictures turned out. He is friendly, easy to get along with, learned most of our family and wedding party names, has a great eye for shots, and will help direct you on how to pose, but not overkill. He takes quality photo's, not cheesy poses, but photo's I will hang in my house and share with friends and family. He traveled to Florida to shoot my wedding and the price was so reasonable. We didn't have a time frame where he left after 6 hours, he was with us the whole day and stayed until the very end. I would and will travel to Colorado to use him again for future photo shoots, he is that good! Thank you Dave for giving us beautiful photo's of our special day that will last forever!

Sent on 05/24/2012

Nerissa · Married on 03/29/2012

Dave and Peggy are AMAZING! If I had room in my house, I would blow up every single picture and have it out for everyone to see. They are so professional and kind. I am happy beyond words with the pictures. They captured so many special moments and I am so glad that I was reffered to them. THANK YOU DAVE AND PEGGY!!!! :)

Sent on 04/03/2012

Alison · Married on 09/25/2009

Dave and Peggy were fantastic! They "got" us and what we were going for with our day. We didn't want anything too formal, just a really fun party with all of our friends and family. They did a great job capturing the spirit of our day!

Sent on 04/17/2014

Kelly · Married on 06/27/2009

Oh my gosh. These guys were amazing. Dave and his wife Peggy totally over did themselves. They were taking pictures all night long. At one point I even saw them on the floor taking pictures. For any event or any event that any family member has, I will contact Dave and Peggy. We could not be more happier with their professionalism and work ethic. Plus they are great people to get to know.

Sent on 06/28/2009
  • User1720900 · 2+ years ago

Dave and Peggy Camara did an amazing job on our engagement and wedding photos. They were so easy to work with, and provided us some really special images. Their terms are also very reasonable compared to most other photographers in town. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/23/2013