Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,800
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Pricing

About Callisto Films

Callisto Films captures a visual record of your special day so that you may relive it with your loved ones forever.

Personally, what we love about wedding videography is capturing a very special milestone in somebody's life. It is a moment of happiness and sincere emotion; an intimate moment that is shared with those we love. Videography does something that photography can't imitate and that is to record a moment in time, with moving images and sound, that you can relive again and again. We are romantics here at Callisto Films. My wife and I form a team of hopeless romantics that appreciate and value these special memories. This is why we love wedding videography.

Follow Callisto Films on

marlene2
  • Videos 5

4 Reviews for Callisto Films

Ashtin · Married on 04/11/2015

After seeing a highlight film from a friend of ours who recently got married, we knew that with our wedding coming up we had to hire a videographer.. unfortunately after asking how much our friends paid ( from a different company NOT CALLISTO FILMS) we thought we weren't going to be able to afford it! I searched high and low for an affordable but quality videographer and stumbled upon Callisto Films. After skyping with Pedro & Suelay, I was almost certain we were going to book them for our big day. We planned a meeting at a local restuarant to talk over the contract, give a deposit,etc. Callisto Films always stayed professional and explained everything from top to bottom. No fine prints lol
    On the Day of the wedding, they arrived on time (after being 100+ miles away the day before for a different wedding!! lol) and got straight to work, looking over the venue and setting things up. I would highly recommend this company as my experience was incredible. After receiving our highlight film, It brought back tears to my eyes because it was just absolutely stunning. I cannot thank callisto films enough for bringing my wedding day back to life just by a click of a mouse! Ive had numerous comments on how well our highlight was put together and edited. I am more than happy with my choice to hire them!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Callisto Films's reply:

Wow! Thank you so much Ashtin for the beautiful words! Reviews like yours truly make our day :) Thank you for giving us the privilege to film one of the most important days of your life. We truly enjoyed putting your videos together, specially the clips that showed the groom's awesome dance moves!!!

Karen · event on 08/30/2014

We are so happy to have found Callisto Films. My daughter had been searching for a videographer for some time and was getting discouraged in the process. I began helping in her search and came across Callisto Films. The first video I viewed on Callisto Films website made me cry and I knew instantly Pedro was the one for us.

On our first meeting with Pedro and Suelay, we came away feeling that they genuinely wanted to get to know my daughter and her fiancé. Pedro is professional, and passionate about his work as a videographer. Since our meeting Pedro has been very accessible, he has been great at communicating and letting us know what we should be doing next in the process.

We are so happy to have Pedro and Suelay do the videography for our daughter’s upcoming wedding day in March, 2015.

If having one daughter getting married was not enough, we are doubly blessed to have TWO………As soon as my second daughter’s boyfriend asked her father for her hand in marriage, I instantly called Pedro with Callisto Films and asked if he would video the engagement proposal.

Everything about the video is perfect!! My daughter and her fiancee’ will be able to share the memories for a lifetime. Once my daughter and her fiancee’ pick a date I can’t imagine having anyone but Callisto Films doing the videography on their Wedding Day!

Pedro is able to capture that something extra special that you are hoping for!!

Karen DeFilippo

Sent on 12/16/2014

Callisto Films's reply:

Karen thank you so so much for your review. We can't wait to film both of your daughter's special day!!!

We couldn't have been happier!

They were both punctual and professional, and super sweet! When it comes to videographer or photographers I was scared they will be in the way to much. I have to say I am happy the captured my special day without directing me what to do or getting in my way.

You can tell they love what they do!

Sent on 09/18/2014

Callisto Films's reply:

Thank you very much for your review! We really appreciate it.

Callisto Films Pricing

Callisto Films Price Rates

• Elizabeth Burgi Photography
    Elizabeth Burgi Photography Wedding Photographers

Callisto Films is excellent. They are great to work with and deliver fantastic films that capture priceless moments. I would highly suggest them to any couple!

• Enchanted Crown Events
    Enchanted Crown Events Wedding Planners

Callisto Films is amazing! Their work is gorgeous. They are Professional and so easy to work with. I highly recommend them to everyone.

• OCLA Events
    OCLA Events Wedding Decor & Lighting

Callisto Films is a very reliable and amazing wedding photographer and videographer company and would recommend them to anyone looking for the best choice in orange County.

• Rancho Santa Margarita, 92688 See on map