Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Calling Cards Ultd

For All Your Lifetime Events

For over 25 years, owner of Calling Cards Unlimited, Rochelle Forman, and her dedicated staff of wedding invitation specialists, have helped thousands of brides get ready to walk down the aisle.

Calling Cards Unlimited opened its doors in 1983 at the corner of Sheridan and Eggert Road in Tonawanda, New York. Since that time, our experienced team of wedding professionals have been providing couples with the perfect introduction to the event of their lifetime - their wedding invitation!

A guest’s first glimpse of this special invite sets the stage for the entire event. And no matter what your style, we have an invite to match.

Calling Cards Unlimited will provide you with wedding invitations that are perfect for your event, easy to pick, easy to order and affordable enough to fit any budget. We guarantee it!

Shop online, stop in and see us, or call 716-838-3694 to set up a personalized appointment.

Categories: Wedding Invitation

Eco-Friendly (1)
Embossed (1)
Laser Cut (1)
Thermography (1)

We worked with Rhonda to choose our wedding invitations, and she was extremely helpful with choosing the design and text of the invitations. They arrived in a timely manner, and looked absolutely gorgeous. Our guests raved about how beautiful and tasteful they were. We would strongly recommend using Calling Cards Unlimited for all of your invitation needs!

Profile Picture Christine, 10/14/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Design, Printing, Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, RSVP Cards

We had no issue picking out our invitations! I told them exactly what we were looking for, we wanted a more rustic color with mason jars. She knew exactly what book to go to, and told us we would start with the book where they are cheaper. She didn't force the more expensive ones on us, which was really nice.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 8/19/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, RSVP Cards, Thank Yous, Addressing, Calligraphy

The ladies at Calling Cards are wonderful!! I was so overwhelmed when it came to invitations. I had an idea of what I wanted but no idea of how to do it. Richelle and Rhonda were amazing. So detail-orientated and extremely accommodating. I loved that they were truthful and taught me about "proper wedding etiquette" but were ok when I wanted to be non-traditional at times. I would highly recommend Calling Cards. They know their stuff! We went through 3 proofs and they were adamant about making sure everything was perfect.

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/12/16, 10 Reviews

1 VIDEO

Events

2945 Sheridan Drive, Buffalo, NY 14150   See On Map
716-838-3694 (phone)
Mon - Tue: 10:30 am - 7:00 pm Wed: 10:30 am - 4:00 pm Thu: 10:30 am - 7:00 pm Sat: 10:30 am - 4:00 pm