2945 Sheridan Drive, Tonawanda, NY 14150 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 2
  • Real Weddings 1

About Calling Cards Ultd

For over 25 years, owner of Calling Cards Unlimited, Rochelle Forman, and her dedicated staff of wedding invitation specialists, have helped thousands of brides get ready to walk down the aisle.

Calling Cards Unlimited opened its doors in 1983 at the corner of Sheridan and Eggert Road in Tonawanda, New York. Since that time, our experienced team of wedding professionals have been providing couples with the perfect introduction to the event of their lifetime - their wedding invitation!

A guest’s first glimpse of this special invite sets the stage for the entire event. And no matter what your style, we have an invite to match.

Calling Cards Unlimited will provide you with wedding invitations that are perfect for your event, easy to pick, easy to order and affordable enough to fit any budget. We guarantee it!

Shop online, stop in and see us, or call 716-838-3694 to set up a personalized appointment.

Follow Calling Cards Ultd on

• Videos 2

47 Reviews for Calling Cards Ultd

• Rachel

Rachel · Married on 08/11/2018

I can't say enough how easy it was with the assistance of Rhonda and Rochelle.

Christine · Married on 10/14/2017

We worked with Rhonda to choose our wedding invitations, and she was extremely helpful with choosing the design and text of the invitations. They arrived in a timely manner, and looked absolutely gorgeous. Our guests raved about how beautiful and tasteful they were. We would strongly recommend using Calling Cards Unlimited for all of your invitation needs!

Melissa · Married on 11/12/2016

The ladies at Calling Cards are wonderful!! I was so overwhelmed when it came to invitations. I had an idea of what I wanted but no idea of how to do it. Richelle and Rhonda were amazing. So detail-orientated and extremely accommodating. I loved that they were truthful and taught me about "proper wedding etiquette" but were ok when I wanted to be non-traditional at times. I would highly recommend Calling Cards. They know their stuff! We went through 3 proofs and they were adamant about making sure everything was perfect.

Award

Calling Cards Ultd FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Thermography

Real Weddings

• 2945 Sheridan Drive Tonawanda, NY 14150 See on map
    Mon - Tue: 10:30 am - 7:00 pm Wed: 10:30 am - 4:00 pm Thu: 10:30 am - 7:00 pm Sat: 10:30 am - 4:00 pm