Los Angeles, CA 90001 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

15 Reviews for California Fresh Catering and Events

Nichole Deol · Married on 01/27/2019

The best food ever at any wedding ever... ever

The food was the best anyone had ever eaten at any wedding ever. They worked with our dietary retrictions for our guests and they provide all of the rentals. Food was hot a delicious and the leftovers were even better.

Sent on 02/25/2019
  • User7265954 · 1+ year ago

UPDATE (post wedding): BLOWN away by Jayme and her team. Jayme was an active part of the process all along the way which I really appreciated. Any concerns or questions I had she answered. Everyone RAVED about the food and the service the day of the wedding. Jayme personally brought over food from cocktail hour to the bridal party which was so good and much appreciated. I could go on and on but without a doubt in my mind I would pick California fresh over and over again. We are SO happy we chose California Fresh and wish we could do it all over again (since you don't actually eat at your wedding). Thank you!!!!

Although our wedding is still in a year, I am blown away by how wonderful Jayme is and how excited she has made us about choosing California Fresh Catering for our events. After talking to her for half an hour on the phone to get an idea of what I wanted she instantly sent me a quote that fit our budget. She is SO quick at responding which is something my type A personality absolutely loves. Not only is she quick at responding but she is very helpful and willing to make recommendations. Our food tasting was phenomenal and we especially loved the appetizers and are sad we won't be there for cocktail hour ourselves haha. There are SO many options to help you create your perfect menu. We are so excited to have Jayme and the rest of the California Fresh Catering be a part of our wedding day!!

Sent on 03/11/2017

California Fresh Catering and Events's reply:

Thank you Nardeen!!!! We are so excited for your wedding. You and Bishoy are such a nice couple and we are just thrilled to be your preferred caterer!
    Looking forward to a beautiful day.
    Jayme and The Cal Fresh Team

Monica · Married on 08/06/2016

Jayme and team were awesome to work with! Mexican food was amazing - people still comment on our food today (4mos later!). They really stepped in and helped out with floor plan, rentals, etc. and were extremely helpful. Jamie is calm. cool, and collected - just what you need during the craziness of wedding planning! We couldn't be happier!!

Sent on 12/07/2016