Cali Soiree

Sacramento, CA View map Visit website

$2,400 Package Price

Based out of Sacramento, California, Cali Soiree is a professional wedding and event planning service. With every celebration, the team here aims to provide exceptional customer service and personal touches to each event. They take tremendous pride in unique experiences and bringing their clients' visions to life.

Cali Soiree offers a variety of wedding-production packages for your wedding ceremony, reception, and any events leading up to the wedding. Consultations are welcomed, allowing couples to meet these fun-loving professionals as they learn more about their love stories. They provide full-planning, partial-planning, and coordination that can be customized to every client's needs and budget. They can create timelines, provide vendor referrals, create to-do lists, and so much more. Other services that are available for rental include:

• Linens
  • Tableware
  • Tables and chairs
  • Tents
  • Snack machines
  • Balloon and floral decorations

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,400

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Non-Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    4.7 out of 5 rating

Cindy L. Married on 04/23/2022

Awesome. Will use again.

Going into planning out reception was a lot as we planned the event in 4 months. Cali Soiree was on of our to 3 decorators we were comparing and I am glad we chose Cali Soiree. Terri & Jazmin were very good with communication and they were flexible with me. Their presentation after setting up for our event was more than what I wanted. Everything that was discussed via email and/or phone was what was given to my husband and myself. The one thing I loved the most about working with Terri & Jazmin, or Cali Soiree, was that they were able to provide payments plans that we were able to me as we were on a budget, with no help expensive wise from any one else. I would totally recommend Cali Soiree to anyone that has an event. Thank you again Cali Soiree for making our reality come to life.
    Larressha B. Married on 08/20/2021

My dream wedding

I can’t even begin to say how blessed I was to have Cali Soiree decorate and coordinate my wedding 8/20/21.I decided to get a coordinator less than 6 months before my wedding . Ms Terri of cali soirée hopped right in and got to work . She was always available to answer my questions and was very attentive to my needs . Cali soirée was very professional ,she listened to me and understood the vision I had for my dream wedding . Ms Terri went over every detail with me from the beginning until the end . My wedding ran so smoothly I couldn’t believe it , my wedding felt so surreal to me , she exceeded my expectations .. if your reading this right now and you think you can do without a coordinator please rethink your decision.. I can honestly say if I hadn’t booked her my wedding day would have been a stressful and chaotic day . Please book with them you won’t be disappointed … My family and friends can not stop talking about my wedding coordinator and how beautiful my wedding was , definitely a great feeling . ..thank you so much for making my dream wedding come true

Mrs .Boynton :-)
  • Cristal
    Cristal L. Married on 12/25/2021
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Job

I was so afraid of hiring someone to decorate for my wedding because I didn’t want to there to be disappointment. But Cali Soiree did such an amazing job, they did exactly what I wanted and it was such a relief. I’m really grateful for their dedication and amazing job
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Sacramento, California Sacramento, CA, 95811
Location of (Cali Soiree)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding