Alison Ulshoffer Events

Sacramento, CA View map

Your wedding should be a reflection of your unique personality and style. At Alison Ulshoffer Events, we take the time to get to know and understand your vision. We will work with you to develop ideas that are uniquely yours. We thrive on the challenge of creating an event which is tailored to each couple, and is exclusively you.

From concept to completion, Alison Ulshoffer Events will design your special occasion, filling each event with imagination, style and unparalleled professionalism. ...

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination
3.7
    Nicole Married on 10/18/2013
    I am still in AWE from our wedding!!!!

I chose Alison to help plan my wedding because she has one of the best reputations in the Northern CA region for top notch weddings!!!

Please keep in mind that I live in Florida and was planning my wedding in Monterey, CA... From the start Alison was such a help and wealth of knowledge... She has amazing relationships with vendors and was able to book my DJ, Flowers and Photography within the first week or two of planning... Those vendors were absolutely amazing!!!! Alison was consistently checking in with my daily and was ALWAYS available to take a call or email from me!
    I can be pretty demanding and a control freak and Alison was so amazing with her patience and allowed me the floor to help in making decisions with her...
    She and her staff were on site the entire weekend for our wedding and were so organized, I never had to worry about a thing! She kept everyone on schedule and the day went off perfectly!!!!
    Alison pays such attention to detail, she has a tasteful yet elegant eye which came out in our ceremony and reception...
    My wedding was magical and simply perfect thanks to Alison Ulshoffer Events and Design...
    Thank you for an amazing day we will never forget!!!!
  • RNSabrina
    Sabrina Married on 10/10/2009
    I started out thinking that 'I can do this' . . . and while I probably could have - hiring Alison Ulshoffer was the best decision (second only to saying YES!). Alison provided me with everything I could possibly hope for with planning my wedding. She offered so many options - and while I chose to be hands on with everything, she was more than willing to literally do all the work for the bride whom wants to have it done for her. My husband was at first a little hesitant (thinking 'how hard can it be') - and he even admits that it was the best decision. We literally had not ONE worry on our wedding day! Can you imagine that . . . . not one worry! And while I am sure there were some behind the scenes issues - not one problem came to my husband or myself.
    Pros: To name a small few - discounts that are offered to wedding professionals, knowledge of all aspects of weddings, CONSTANT communication, great style, supportive team, available at all hours (although she may not want to cop to that - but she was), and to top it off - she is genuinely a nice person.
    Cons: Not one
    People are still raving about our wedding 4 months later. . . . . .
    Rebecca Married on 07/11/2009
    Alison & her staff are amazing! I planned my northern California wedding from San Diego where I live. Alison made the most of our time together, every time we came into town Alison had appointments scheduled with vendors that fit our vision & budget.

Alison makes you feel so comfortable right from the beginning. You feel like you are planning with one of your friends & by the end you pretty much are! She listened to all of my ideas & made the come together perfectly.

My parents also loved her! She made the entire process stress free for all of us.

I would definitely recommend Alison to anyone, she will make sure you enjoy your day & have a blast planning it!

True Love Photo True Love Photo Wedding Photographers

Alison is one of the best in the area. Well known for her professionalism, you will so happy to have her working for you on your big day.

Jen Stewart Photography Jen Stewart Photography Wedding Photographers

Alison and her team are the ultimate professionals!! They are so enjoyable to be around, and organized. Not only are they invaluable in planning your wedding, and keeping all your vendors updated and working as a team, they are AMAZING on the wedding day!! They are a joy to be around, and yet at the same time keep things running smoothly and what seems to be effortlessly (even though we all know they're bustin' their rears the whole time). If you are looking for a wedding coordinator- look no further!

Sound Image Entertainment Sound Image Entertainment Wedding DJs

Alison and her staff are soooo sweet. She bends over backwards for her clients and is a beautiful designer. They can transform your vision into reality. Alison Ulshoffer Events and Design never leaves any details untouched. All the little details they thinks about gives your wedding a more personable touch and makes it more intimate. We love them and love working with all of them!

629 J Street Sacramento, 95814
Location of (Alison Ulshoffer Events)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding