Holyoke, MA 01040 Map · Phone number

Band
img0360

2 Reviews for Caleb Wetmore

Nora · Married on 09/29/2018

Caleb did a fantastic job DJing our wedding. He provided mics for our ceremony and toasts, and the sound was crystal clear—not a single glitch, and not a single complaint from a hard-of-hearing older relative. He created the all-time greatest dance party, balancing oldie-but-goodies that got our aunts and uncles out of their seats with crowd pleasers that turned our friends into a sweaty, happy mass by the end of the night. My partner and I have quirky taste in music and provided him with long playlists, and he did a great job balancing the things WE love to dance to when we're alone in our apartment with the things other people like to dance to, creating a night of maximum fun. Plus, he was the consummate professional—not only was he super kind and responsive, but he took a long tour of the venue beforehand to make sure he had planned for the sound to be perfect. We really appreciate it and couldn't recommend him highly enough.

lise · Married on 10/31/2017

I heard Caleb spin at a party and was very impressed! He does his own lights as well and I know several people that have hired him since. I look forward to hiring him in the future!

Caleb Wetmore FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 700.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, MC