Cakesbylong

• Sweet Crimes Bakery
  • Baked à la carte
  • Fancy Cakes by Leslie

8 Reviews for Cakesbylong

Cakes by Long’s pricing was the most reasonable that we found for our wedding, but the cake looked very professional and was absolutely delicious. We both really like buttercream frosting (not fondant), so Cakes by Long was an obvious choice. We couldn’t be happier with our decision and would recommend them to others.

Sent on 04/19/2015

HIGHLY recommend Long!!! BEAUTIFUL cake for amazing price!!! fed 250 people for a three-tier $600 cake! Very simple designs and placed the flowers and cake topper on perfectly. delicious and very moist! his buttercream is one of the best in the are!!! He works right out of his home and is a family business. My cousin referred me to him and I would refer him again in a minute.

Sent on 08/25/2014
  • X

Xiomara · Married on 06/01/2013

Oh my goodness, I have nothing but awesome things to say about Cakes by Long, our wedding cake was a cherry blossom decorated cake, it looked beautiful at our wedding reception, and tasted even better, our guests loved it, I had two flavors, bottom tier was mocha and two top tiers were strawberry, it was excellent. I'm ordering all my cakes from Mr. Long, he is a great guy with a wonderful personality. His brother Thahn did our wedding photography and was excellent. I loved his work. Both wonderful people, would recommend both anytime anyday :)

Sent on 06/04/2013