Baltimore, MD 21239 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Cakes By Patient

Cakes by Patience began over a year ago as a simple hobby that has now grown into an amazing business. We are known for our creativity and attention to detail as well as striving to go over and above the expectation of the client. Each cake is designed to fit your personality and compliment the occasion. With us, you will taste a slice of perfection!

380807965534b4c122f8s
CakesbyPatience001
photo1

2 Reviews for Cakes By Patient

Katrina · Married on 02/24/2009

Cakes By Patience made my wedding complete. The owner was very professional in everyway. I plan to use Cakes By Patience for all of my events. Thanks for making my wedding cake the talk of the night.

Sent on 03/05/2009

Jennifer · Married on 11/06/2010

I believe it's actually Cakes by Patience, by the way. Patience sat down with us and had us taste her cake. She included raspberry mousse filling, which I wouldn't have ordinarily chosen, but it was so delicious we ended up picking it. She gave us a military discount, so ask for that if you served. Patience was pretty much willing to make whatever we asked for. I ended up sending her a picture of a cake I saw online and sending it to her and she was very flexible and let me put off deciding for a long time. She also tried to make a topper for me but wasn't able to do it. Patience wasn't 100% great about calling or emailing back and she sent me the wrong invoice once. On the day of the wedding, I loved the way the cake looked and I tried two pieces, one with each of the fillings we'd selected. One was a little bit dry, but still good. The other was like the best chocolate cake you've ever had with cookies and cream icing. So bottom line, I love Patience and I love her cake. The only major problem was that I asked her to arrange roses on the cake in a specific way and they didnt end up like that at all because she left without putting them on. I think there was some confusion about whether she would do it or the florist, so make that clear if you run into the same issue.

Sent on 11/23/2010

Cakes By Patient FAQ

• What types of desserts do you provide? Cookies, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Setup
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Cakes By Patient 1
    15% OFF
    15% discount to teachers, members of the armed forces, police offcers, teachers, and fire fighters.
  • Cakes By Patient 2