Cakes by Cathy Young

1250 Pinyon Hill, San Antonio, TX 78260 Map · Phone number

About Cakes by Cathy Young

Cakes by Cathy Young is a small, family-opperated, cake/bakery business, located in San Antonio, Texas.

Specializing in our elegant and detailed Wedding Cakes, we are also known for Birthdays, Graduations, Business Parties, Baby Showers, and all kinds of events from A-Z!

Follow Cakes by Cathy Young on

• Simply Baked Sweets
  • Pennington's Cakes
  • Little Muse Catering and Cakes

92 Reviews for Cakes by Cathy Young

C Gough · Married on 12/21/2019

Best cake!

Save yourself some time, go visit Cathy and taste her cakes...you won't need to look any further! Our daughter lives out of town, and I was planning the wedding here in SA. A local caterer suggested Cathy, I made a tasting appointment. Cathy is so sweet and helpful, she patiently helped us decide on a cake style. My daughter and her fiance chose a 3 tier with 3 different flavors...almond, red velvet, and carrot (each with unique fillings). On the wedding day, we arrived at the venue to see the beautiful cake, it was perfect. The groom's cake was a 3 layer chocolate, also decorated just as requested. Once the cake was sliced, the guests could not believe how delicious it tasted! Oh my gosh, I have never had such moist and melt-in-your-mouth wedding cake! My only regret is that I didn't get to taste the carrot cake layer, but guests said it was divine. You cannot go wrong with a Cake by Cathy....it's worth every penny!!!

Sent on 02/10/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda Austin · Married on 08/31/2019

Delicious Cakes!!

Cathy's Cakes are like no other! She bakes in the comfort of her beautiful home. Her vanilla cake with buttercream frosting melts in your mouth! I showed Cathy a photo of a cake idea and she did not disappoint! One guest told me he ate 3 slices of wedding cake at the reception because it tasted so good! Our groom's cake was red velvet and Cathy also added our edible emblem for the top of the cake. Thankfully we had leftover wedding cake available and a few weeks later her frozen cake still tasted AMAZING!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 04/19/2019

BEST, beautiful cake!

Cathy and her team were so easy to work with, and her cake for my wedding was absolutely delicious! It’s one of the best cakes I’ve ever had – so moist and light – and I’m still thinking about it three weeks later. You won’t regret booking Cathy.

Sent on 05/10/2019

• 1250 Pinyon Hill San Antonio, 78260 See on map
    Mon - Fri: 8:00 am - 6:00 am
    Location of (Cakes by Cathy Young)