Cake for Breakfast Company

Elk Grove, CA View map Visit website

Based in Elk Grove, California, Cake for Breakfast Company provides faux lashes for real people. Offering handcrafted vegan and cruelty-free styles, this company prides itself on providing options to suit all tastes. They are carefully designed to ensure they are comfortable to wear for your entire celebration. This business owner believes in making their clients feel confident in themselves and sees false eyelashes as a way to enhance their natural beauty.

Cake for Breakfast Company's lashes are made from soft silk fibers on a cotton band, resulting in a lightweight, easy-to-wear finish. You can also avail of adhesive from this company, which is again designed with convenience in mind. Packs of multiple false eyelashes are available, for customers who want to choose from a range of styles. They can be purchased from the company's online shop and shipped nationwide.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$15

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$15

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup
Group Discounts

What makeup services do you offer?

Fake Lashes
    Jesse R. Married on 03/02/2021

Great product and excellent customer service!

The quality and customer service far exceeded my expectations! My wife absolutely loved the lashes and I greatly appreciated the price and the customer service! Do yourself a favor and give them a shot!

Cake for Breakfast Company's reply:

Thank you so much. We are so glad that she loved them. Customer service is very important to us. We strive for 5 stars every time.
    Mic B. Married on 08/25/2020

Wonderful!

I loved these lashes! I’m new to lashes and Cake for Breakfast helped me pick out the perfect lashes for me - natural looking with a little bit of glamour! I’m so happy - these lashes look amazing in pictures!

Cake for Breakfast Company's reply:

Thank you so much! We are so glad we are were to help you find lashes you love. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with.

Deals

Cake for Breakfast Company 1
Exclusive
Cake for Breakfast Company 2
Discount

Use Code WEDDINGWIRE to save 10% on your purchase.

Pricing

Cake for Breakfast Company Price Rates

Team

Natasha
Natasha
Owner

Natasha is a busy mom who enjoys reading, watching Marvel movies. When not working or spending time with her family, she is likely planning her next vacation.

9245 Laguna Springs Drive, Suite 200 Elk Grove, CA, 95758

Open 24 hours a day, 7 days per week online.
Location of (Cake for Breakfast Company)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding