5150 W. Spring Mountain Road #16, Las Vegas, NV 89146 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Cake Designs

We are a family owned business, we specialize in custom cakes for all occassions. All orders require a minimum of 5 business days notice for standard cakes, 14 business days for custom cakes.

67 Reviews for Cake Designs

Cake Designs 1
Cake Designs 2
Cake Designs 3
Cake Designs 4
  • Angie

Angie · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Best cake in Vegas

Was recommended to me by a friend and was not disappointed at all! Cake is moist and delicious, very warm and welcoming owners. My new favorite place for special made cakes

Sent on 04/21/2019
  • Lynsee

Lynsee · Married on 02/03/2019

Precisely What We Asked For!

Cake Designs did the three tier wedding cake for mine and my husband's wedding on February 3, 2019. Their services were included by the venue that we selected so I won't pretend that I wasn't a little bit nervous about what to expect but I needn't be at all! We had a themed wedding so we had a pretty strange request for the poor baker/decorator. We wanted a woodland forest-ish looking cake with mushrooms or acorns and leaves. We also couldn't decide on flavors and fillings so we picked a different combination for each tier and we wanted green for the bottom, purple for the middle and silver for the top with contrasting decor and vines.

THEY. NAILED. IT! Sadly we were so busy dancing and having fun that we each only got one bite (the one we fed each other) of the cake but by all accounts from our guests, they were given large hearty portions of delicious, moist cake. We saved the top tier and preserved it though, so we'll get to try it on our first anniversary.

I did hear that the middle layer was not the flavors we'd requested but no one knew that except us so it's not a big enough deal to warrant the loss of a star in our opinion.

We provided the cake topper (purchased from an Etsy shop that will be getting a 5-star review for awesomeness) and that while it may not look like a wedding cake to most people, it is PRECISELY what we'd asked for so don't judge the store for our unconventional requests. :)

Sent on 02/23/2019
    Cake Designs 5
    Cake Designs 6
    Cake Designs 7
    Cake Designs 8

Brianna · Married on 08/30/2016

Our cake was perfect!! The butter cream was the perfect color and the lace that was added looked so elegant! It looked exactly how we asked! And to top it all off, the bottom two tiers were gone by the end of the night, the guest loved it! I am so looking forward to eating the top tier on our anniversary!!

Sent on 09/14/2016