cake couture

North Las Vegas, NV 89081 Map · Phone number

20 Reviews for cake couture

Cassandra · Married on 08/13/2018

We had our wedding at the Grove and Cake Couture was part of our package. Our cake was beautiful and delicious. The cake design was exactly the way I requested.

Karla · Married on 09/08/2016

Amy was awesome with our cake. We went in to the cake tasting with 2pictures of cakes that I liked ( a backup just in case). She looked at all of my pictures and told me how she would do them and that she could do any that I wanted. She made my top choice cake and it was amazing! The cake was soooo good people are still talking about it.

• Q

Elizabeth · Married on 04/12/2015

Amy did an amazing job on both our wedding cake and the groom's cake. The grooms cake was a Portal (video game) reference and she took a couple photos we sent her from google and created exactly what we wanted. My original cake idea from pinterest would have needed fondant, and we didn't want that. Amy came up with a great solution after seeing my tastes and the cake was better than expected. She works directly with The Grove wedding venue.

• North Las Vegas, 89081 See on map