Caedy Convis Photography

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,300 Most Popular Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,300 Most Popular Price

Located in Grand Rapids, Michigan, Caedy Convis Photography is a wedding photography company that puts emphasis on relishing in the beauty of the moment. Caedy focuses on capturing the uniqueness of each couple she works with, turning every image into a work of art. While newlyweds are enjoying the nuances of their magical day, Caedy works to seize those organic and authentic moments that make your photos come to life.

Experience
Caedy Convis is the owner and professional wedding photographer of Caedy Convis Photography. She loves to find and capture the uniqueness and individual personality in the subjects of her photos. Every element of her creative approach and style is intentional.

The photographer offers many wedding services. Caedy Convis Photography services include:

• Multiple locations
  • Second photographer
  • Digital files
  • High resolution
  • Additional hours

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related offerings, Caedy Convis Photography also offers many a variety of other services.
These include:

• Wedding portraits
  • Engagement photo shoot
  • Destination and travel
  • Trash the dress
  • Boudoir photo shoot

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,700

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Hand-Coloring
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,300

Add'l Hours
Hand-Coloring
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Brittany
    Brittany M. Married on 09/16/2022

All-Star Vendor

Caedy and her camera were some of the best parts of our wedding day! She was amazing to work with and brought so much ease to the event. It wasn't until later that I reflected on how cool and calm she remained with all the challenges that can arise (such as schedules falling behind, miscommunication, etc).There were a few times Caedy pivoted and re-routed and was able to still effortlessly capture photos of us, our loved ones, and the event space. The moments I had alone with my husband were some of my most joyful and Caedy captured that pure happiness when I was feeling self-conscious. It’s not easy for everyone to show some PDA, yet Caedy made the environment so comfortable and easy to get some romantic photos. I somehow shed no tears on the wedding day, yet cry each time I review our wedding album. From our first meeting to the wedding, she consistently showed respect and attention to our needs and wants. She communicated to my partner and I as equals, which doesn’t always happen when couples wedding plan! We’re looking for another excuse to hire Caedy again, you will love her beautiful work!
  • Brent
    Brent H. Married on 09/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

SO talented and easy to work with

What a fun experience to go through all of the photos and relive the moments Caedy caught of us. She is truly so talented and we enjoyed seeing all of her hard work. She has a diverse portfolio and it truly shows because she can do all sorts of events with all different cultures of people. We were lucky to find her and highly recommend her
    Hannah Married on 06/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Better than I had hoped for!

Caedy was wonderful. I wanted someone to capture the feeling of the day and as many of the people celebrating with us as possible. Our photos look natural and lovely-- they are candid and fresh-feeling. I'm so grateful Caedy had room for us and was willing to work with us. She was patient and attentive, both leading up to the wedding and during the big day itself. I would choose her again in a heartbeat.
  • illustration stars

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

Grand Rapids, Michigan Grand Rapids, MI, 49506
2484620848
Location of (Caedy Convis Photography)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding