Caedy Convis Photography Reviews

• Brie

Brie E. · Getting married on 10/02/2021

we've LOVED our experience with Caedy

Hi,
    About us: We're a bit awkward, and I've teased my husband that his super power is to blink when pictures are being taken... AKA we're not naturally good at pictures.
    Package: My husband and I got married in February 2020 - we did an engagement + wedding day pictures with her ( plus an additional photographer of her choice for the wedding day ).

Engagement session: unfortunately my husband was having a bad day and he didn't tell me in time to try to reschedule (READ I found out 30 mins before meeting with Caedy). Honestly I had zero expectations for the photo shoot and 100% planned on a second session. I'm not sure what magic she used, but we loved the pictures she got.

Wedding Day: SO EASY TO WORK WITH. reliable, honest, and calm (even when things didn't go according to plan).

10/10 would recommend. She captured special moments from the day, not just portraits. Super creative, flexible, and professional.

Sent on 03/25/2020
  • Taylor

Taylor P. · Married on 03/13/2021

Truly the perfect photographer

We had our original wedding planned before the pandemic began. When it became clear our original plans would not keep our friends and family safe, Caedy was wonderfully flexible in all the small logistical changes that came with that. She was friendly and professional and made sure our day would be captured.

From the moment I met Caedy I felt comfortable -- she did such a good job at calming our nerves and capturing our love. The candid photos she took are some of my favorites, there are photos of family members that I will cherish for a lifetime. I also love some of the more artistic, interesting angles and shots she took -- they just all feel so very US.

When we got our wedding link from Caedy we cried all over again because we could feel the day from the photos. I'm so happy we had her capture our wedding and am so excited to have her capture our reception next year!

Sent on 04/06/2021
  • Michelle

Michelle B. · Married on 02/03/2021

Amazing photos and an overall great experience!

It was a pleasure and blessing to have Caedy photograph our destination wedding. She was willing to travel to Florida and was incredibly responsive and easy to work with throughout the process. Caedy had excellent communication with us along the way. Her photography and creativity is amazing! My husband and I are usually shy about getting our pictures taken, but Caedy made us feel very comfortable and made the experience fun. She was able to capture our personalities in her pictures. Caedy was also very quick to edit our wedding photos and send them to us. Overall, working with Caedy was a great experience and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 03/11/2021
  • Michelle

Michelle K. · Married on 12/12/2020

There is a reason she has so many 5 star reviews

Caedy was absolutely amazing photographing our wedding! She was excellent at giving us slight adjustments and making us feel comfortable. Caedy is a true artist and I am so excited that I have the pictures that she took to cherish from my wedding day forever. She rocks!

Sent on 01/11/2021
  • Chelsei

Chelsei · Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing photographer!

Caedy was amazing to work with! We changed our wedding plans a few times due to Covid and ended up having an intimate "elopement" style wedding. Caedy was so helpful and willing to work with us every step of the way. She delivered our photos in a timely manner and perfectly captured all of the emotions of the day. She makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera and took some amazing candid shots! We also had our dogs there with us and she was so patient and got some adorable pictures of them. Her pricing is very reasonable and she was even willing to travel to shoot our wedding! Caedy exceeded our expectations and we would 100% recommend her!

Sent on 10/14/2020
  • Valerie

Valerie W. · Married on 05/09/2020

Exceeded our expectations!

As a photographer myself, I was very picky when searching out a wedding photographer as photos are the one thing about my wedding that I really had high standards for! I know how hard weddings can be and it takes a very specific type of person to do them right, Caedy is that person! From our first interaction through the delivery of our photos, Caedy exceeded our expectations. She took the time to get to know us and what we like and was there for every special moment throughout the day. She fulfilled every specific request I had for her to capture during the day. Her editing style is lovely, she has a way of bringing out the richness in colors and really understands light. Having good photos of your wedding day is SO important! After your special day is done, the photos are what will live on to be able to share that day forever. I couldn't speak more highly of Caedy and her beautiful talent!!

Sent on 10/13/2020

Kirsten M. · Married on 04/11/2020

Caedy is the absolute best!

Caedy is a dream to work with, she will put you at ease and capture the most gorgeous and natural photos. Her personality and professionalism is top quality. The moment we met her she felt more like a friend we had known for years, rather than a photographer we found on the internet. You will not regret hiring her, I promise.

Sent on 11/04/2020
  • Seth

Seth C. · Married on 02/15/2020

11/10 would recommend

Caedy captured our wedding day beyond what I could have hoped for. And she get up back the photos SO quickly! She was so sweet, so fun, and very creative with the shots she took alongside the classics.

Sent on 04/09/2020

Sarah D. · Married on 10/20/2019

Hire Caedy!😍

We loved Caedy’s work soo much! She was incredible on the day of - she got so many photos but didn’t feel “in our face” at all. She was so patient with us and all of our asks, and was great at posing and instructing us when needed. We received over 600 photos from her 😱😱 and were so so happy with the quality and variety. We highly recommend Caedy!

Sent on 12/12/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 09/27/2019

Pictures that are not only beautiful, but artistic and intriguing as well.

Caedy was an absolute pleasure to work with. Upbeat, kind, fun, and easygoing. We knew she was the right photographer for us when she described her work as "photographs that you'd like to hang on your wall not just because you're in them, but because they're objectively beautiful and thoughtful." As amateur photographers ourselves, we knew we wanted our wedding photos to be playful, artistic, quirky, experimental, and beautiful-- and Caedy was more than up for the challenge. It ended up raining the entire day and Caedy totally worked with it without showing any fear or panic, which really put us at ease. 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Jessica · Married on 09/20/2019

So amazing!

Caedy made our special day one to remember and treasure forever! Her pictures will forever be loved and cherished by our family and friends. She is so creative and it shows! Wouldn’t have wanted anyone else behind the camera on our wedding day!

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Joel

Joel P. · Married on 07/12/2019

Professional and efficient, but relaxed and genuine

Caedy is a great wedding photographer. Not only is her work fantastic, but she is very professional, organized and easy to work with. She communicates effectively and remains relaxed when organizing an entire bridal party for photos. Her prices are very competitive for the quality of work she produces. Would highly recommend to any couple in search of a wedding photographer!

Sent on 12/17/2019

Chelsea J. · Married on 06/29/2019

We loved having Caedy!

Caedy was amazing! We just got our pictures back, and couldn't be happier! Our only regret was not having more time with her! She was so easy-going, and made everyone feel comfortable.

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Jennie

Jennie H. · Married on 06/07/2019

Wonderful!

Caedy was wonderful! From our engagement photos to our wedding, she was amazing. Friendly and outgoing, she took the awkwardness out of taking photos and made them a breeze! The quality of the photos are amazing and we will for sure be booking her again!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Hyesoo · Married on 04/20/2019

Caedy is the best!

Caedy is genuine, fun, professional and truly loves her job. She made us, two awkward people, feel so comfortable in front of the camera and captured every precious moment. She was extremely flexible with her schedule and even went out of her way to find locations for the engagement shoot and our bridal party shoot. Just a few days after the event we received sneak peaks from her, and within few weeks we received the whole edited album. All the pictures look great and we couldn’t be happier with her work. We are SO glad we got to work with Caedy and highly recommend her. You don't need to stress about how the pictures are gonna turn out because she definitely knows what she’s doing and will make you look and feel like a model. Thank you Caedy :-)

Sent on 05/25/2019
  • Megan

Megan M. · Married on 12/29/2018

Great photographer!!

Caedy is an excellent photographer and we were very lucky to have her be a part of our day. She made us both feel very comfortable and calm. She was also super quick with getting our photos back to us. Caedy also did a great job of documenting everything while blending in, while looking at our photos I repeatedly commented that I hadn't even noticed she was around at that time. I would certainly recommend Caedy to anyone!

Sent on 01/09/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley D. · Married on 10/05/2018

Looking for an overall wonderful photo experience? CHOOSE CAEDY!

Caedy is a complete joy to work with! From our engagement shoot, to wedding prep, to the day of the wedding, to receiving the final product -- we were so grateful to work with her. She is personable and fun, while still professional and client-focused. She takes a holistic approach to capturing your day, from the necessary posed family pictures, to the candids of you and your love, to pictures of the environment of your event down to the details that you would have otherwise forgotten. She listens to your requests, while maintaining her genuine energy and creative style. To sum it up, I plan to continue partnering with Caedy for any other photo opportunities I will have in the future!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Hailey · Married on 09/08/2018

Caedy is AMAZING.
    Truly, 5 stars aren't enough. Our wedding photos are absolutely stunning, better than we ever could've imagined. She is a true artist with an amazing eye and an even more amazing personality! She made everyone feel so comfortable at our wedding, and it shows in our photos. All of our wedding party & family members commented on how great her and her assistant LeighAnn were!
    Not only are our photos amazing, but Caedy helped with the flow of our wedding, timeline, schedule, and did everything she could to make sure we were having the BEST day. There aren't words to describe how much she went above and beyond. Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without her. From our first phone meeting, to our engagement session, to dancing the night away at our wedding with her, to receiving our wedding photos - it has been the most wonderful and happy experience!! :)

Sent on 10/01/2018
  • Madalyn

Madalyn M. · Married on 08/25/2018

Infinite Stars for Caedy!

Caedy is simply the best. I'm from Grand Rapids, but my husband and I live in Los Angeles, so coordination was key when we were trying to get everything together from across the country. Unfortunately I didn't have the opportunity to meet with photographers in person when I was choosing, but I could tell from Caedy's phone call and subsequent emails that she was someone I could chill and have coffee with, let alone have at my wedding. I was totally right!

Caedy was incredibly organized, which was very impressive and helpful when juggling a ton of wedding vendors. Her Google form was super helpful in getting all of my thoughts organized and made sure that we didn't miss a family formal photo. Caedy was also full of suggestions and good poses the day of, and always seemed to catch the real smile before the fake smile sets in when people were posing. She gets tons of extra points for dealing with my stubborn grandma and getting the little kids at their most cherubic.

Caedy delivered the photos on time and they are simply stunning. I am enjoying the mixture of artsy (I am a huge fan of prism use now!) and candid/natural. If I thought it were socially acceptable to paper the walls of my house with every single one of our wedding photos, I would. As a further compliment, her photos are getting great reviews from some of my "photography snob" friends in Los Angeles. Caedy deserves more than the 5 star limit and I would highly recommend her for any photography needs!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Melissa · Married on 09/15/2017

Caedy was an amazing photographer. We couldn't have asked for a better experience! She got all the pictures we had talked about and then some. She even stayed late when our wedding didn't stick to the timeline. Pictures were back in a reasonable amount of time, and of course they were just simply stunning. She even helped plan my wedding timeline, helped fix my dress, and so much more that was so sweet and appreciated. I would recommend Caedy to anyone without hesitation. Hopefully we will see her again soon for addition photography needs. Thanks, Caedy, for being so amazing and helping our wedding day go so seamless! You are the best!!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Stacy · Married on 08/13/2016

Caedy did an amazing job with our wedding photos. She was not intrusive yet she got all the photos we wanted and more. She was professional and flexible.

Sent on 06/25/2017

Kathleen · Married on 06/13/2015

We went with Caedy for both our engagement photos and wedding photos and could not be happier! I loved how they turned out. She has great input and ideas for poses and placement, as well as being flexible with our input as well. I love seeing the photos on my wall every day, so happy with our choice of photographer!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Lance · Married on 06/13/2015

Caedy is an excellent photographer. She brings out the best qualities of yourself threw her photos. She is super easy to work with. She has done my engagement and wedding pictures and they turned out amazing.

Sent on 09/07/2017
  • Joanna

Joanna · Married on 06/09/2012

Caedy has an artistic eye - exactly what I hoped for. She got all the photos that were important to me within the tight timeline I had. She is very reasonably priced considering the beautiful outcomes. I've already had a lot of compliments on my wedding photos. Within 4.5 weeks of my wedding, I had all my pictures back.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Megan G. · Married on 10/27/2018

You will LOVE Caedy and her photos!!

Caedy and her second shooter Leighanne were absolutely fabulous. They make you feel so comfortable in front of the camera! The photos were better than I imagined! She is so creative and not only do you get beautiful images, you also get creative images with unique aspects. I highly recommend contacting Caedy! Wonderful work for a great value!!

Sent on 12/06/2018