C Squared Events LLC

Mount Dora, FL View map
$500 Package Price

$500 Package Price

We offer event planning, coordination, and design services. We are here to make your dream a reality. Leave all the details to us!

Sit back, take a deep breath, and relax, we know that your vision is precious and life is crazy enough without having to worry over all the details. We ensure every detail has been thought of and carefully carried out. Your vision is our reality and we love making dreams come true!

We offer a wide variety of wedding and event services. Our attention to detail and commitment to excellence makes us the ideal choice for planning your wedding or event.

AVAILABLE SERVICES (Not Limited to):

Full Wedding and Event Planning

Day of Coordination

Special Occasion parties – Anniversary, Sweet Sixteen, etc.

Engagement parties & announcements

Invitation assistance

Organization and budgeting

Site selection

Vendor referrals

Ceremony and rehearsal dinner planning

Bachelorette and bachelor parties

Bridal showers/Baby showers

Wedding receptions

Honeymoon planning

Hair and make up on site for wedding party

Décor – flowers, table centerpieces, table decorations, etc.

Custom favors, programs and seating charts

We can customize any special event or special occasion upon request. Since events are so specialized and customized, event pricing varies. Please contact us to discuss your event.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$450

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$45

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• AJ DeLacy
    Aj Delacy Married on 11/06/2021

A definite must to make your day calm and perfect!

Cathie and Caiti nailed it! I was a giant ball of stress and their "I got this.... I got you" professional and calm demeanor made me completely relax. They were extremely commutative and responsive from the very first message sent! I never had to look far if I needed anything, someone had eyes on my husband and I the whole day and evening. Our set up, ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, private last dance, sparkler exit and clean up were perfectly executed. I gave them an idea of what we wanted and let her run with it. They made everything so beautiful! They made sure that our requested private time in the bridal suite to enjoy an appetizer and drink as newly husband and wife was honored (aka politely escorted well wishers to the cocktail hour so we could sit and enjoy a minite to ourselves as newlyweds!) And on top of it, they went way out of their way to make sure we had a special dessert for us to enjoy! I had not one thing to worry about on our special day. I so very highly recommend C Squared Events to anyone looking for perfection on their special day!

C Squared Events LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and for trusting us with your special day! We are so glad you enjoyed your special treat! You have a beautiful family and we wish you all the best! 🧡🐬🧡
  • Danielle
    Danielle Married on 03/15/2020

Made our day even better!

Cathie and Caiti were amazing to work with on our wedding day. From the beginning of the planning process, Cathie was always available though email to answer every question. She organized our rehearsal and wedding day with ease! They were there for every little thing from bustling my complicated dress to making sure my slippers were on for dancing! I would recommend C Squared Events to any bride! Thanks for making my day even more perfect!

C Squared Events LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Danielle! We are so glad we were able to be part of your day and help everything go smoothly for you! It was a pleasure meeting you and your family. Best wishes to you and Dan! ❤️
    Cassie Married on 01/25/2020

A Blessing!

Cathie & Caiti were amazing to work with. From start to finish they paid attention to detail, and made sure we did not have to worry/stress about anything. They listened to what we wanted and executed our plans beautifully. Cathie made sure we followed our timeline and stayed on schedule. Caiti interacted with our guests and made sure they were having fun. I had red wine spilled on my dress and Cathie immediately went to work trying to remove the stain. I recommend them to anyone having an event, and I plan to hire them again for any future events. Hiring C Squared Events was one of the best decisions we made.

C Squared Events LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Cassie!! We were so pleased to be part of your wedding day! I’m glad we were able to help make the day everything you dreamed of. (with the exception of the cows getting frisky during the ceremony 🤣)

Deals

C Squared Events LLC 1
Exclusive

Team

Cathie Catasus
Cathie Catasus
Owner

I have always had a creative side and have enjoyed hobbies over the years such as cake decorating, flower arranging, crafts and of course event planning! Event planning gives me an outlet to exercise my imagination and creativity. One of my strongest attributes is my attention to detail. My experience includes over 20 years in quality control, over 8 years in planning weddings, anniversary parties, wedding and baby showers, holiday parties, sweet sixteen parties, community events, conferences and trade shows. My experience includes: Day-of/month-of coordination; custom decor; contract review; venue location scouting; guest lists; seating charts/layout; on-site coordination with vendors and travel arrangements; conference attendee registration; vendor registration.

I am the mom of 4 – two girls of my own, a step-son and a step-daughter. I like to travel, watch movies and read when I am not working on one of my many craft projects.

Caiti McGwier
Caiti McGwier
Event Planner

I have a background in catering and in office management. While working with a catering company in Chattanooga, Tennessee I worked weddings, parties, conferences and business events. Currently, I manage a golf cart rental business and manage an office.

I am mom to 3 dogs, 4 cats, 3 goats and 2 cows. Yes, I love animals! In my free time I like to spend time with my family and friends, go boating, fishing and dancing.

Mount Dora, FL, 32757
Location of (C Squared Events LLC)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding