2411 High Ridge Road, Charlotte, NC 28270 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Deals 1

About Busy Brides Best Friend

Day of Event Planning

Are you a do it yourself bride planning your own wedding? Consider hiring a day of event planner to help you execute your special day. Now that you've planned every detail, hire someon to put your plan in motion so you can enjoy this special time with your family and friends. Many DIY brides forget how much time will be needed on the actual wedding day to help set up the event space, ceremony space, meet with the vendors, and handle any last minute surprises, phone calls and texts. When hiring a day of event coordinator you can relax and let us take care of everything, and not have to put your family and friends to work.

9 Reviews for Busy Brides Best Friend

Amy was so kind and professional!! She was such a joy to have on my team and worked so hard to make sure the wedding was flawless. Thank you Amy!

Sent on 05/11/2014

Deb · Married on 08/24/2013

Amy was so easy to work with. She and her team did a great job for my daughters wedding of approx 400+ people! I highly recommend her services! :)

Sent on 08/27/2013

Megan · Married on 07/27/2013

Amy was incredible! My venue required that I have a day of coordinator and I did not want to ask a family member or friend to work my wedding; however I also couldn't afford many of the coordinators that I met with. Then I found Amy. She went above and beyond what was asked for her and the day went off without a hitch. She worked tirelessly to make my wedding everything that I hoped it would be. I sincerely can not thank her enough and I don't know what I would have done without her.

Sent on 07/31/2013

Award

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Busy Brides Best Friend 1
    Military and Teacher Discount
    Teachers and military personnel enjoy 10% off all services. Thank you for everything that you do! All services are calculated at an hourly rate.

• 2411 High Ridge Road Charlotte, 28270 See on map
    7205394332 (Phone number)
    7205394332 (Other Phone Number)
    7205394332 (Fax Number)