About BTL DJS

Non Stop Music, Endless Memories with Great Music!!!

You Deserve Nothing But The Best On Your Wedding Day. Hire BTL DJS to play a small role in the biggest day of your life!  Read our 5-star reviews! Providing DJ entertainment for weddings in New York City, Brooklyn, Queens, Long Island, Westchester county and New Jersey. We offer "Dancing in the Clouds", custom monogram (name in lights), uplighting, photo booth, flat-screen TV's, MC's and more...

Categories: Wedding DJ

Photobooth (3)
Uplighting (3)
Bilingual MC (1)
Flat Screen (1)

It was fun everyone of all ages they love the music. He played different types and knew what my quest wanted to hear at the wedding. Now am having a baby shower and I wanted him to DJ at the baby shower. I would recommend him to everyone who having a special event.

Profile Picture MARIALETICIA, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

You beatiful music made our holiday fun! Thank you!

Profile Picture Michael, 5/13/17, 3 Reviews

Projector
Uplighting
10 AWARDS

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Amazing DJ!! I love his mixes and really knows how to keep a party going. Would recommend him to all my friends!

It was a real pleasure working with BTL DJS. From the moment I met them I felt at ease and they were so easy to work with. They helped me to keep things running smoothly by listening and being on top of things. I hope to have the pleasure of working with them in the near future.

I have had the pleasure of working with Enrique and have greatly enjoyed the experience. He is a serious professional, an artist and a gentleman. This is what a DJ should be!!!

so many great dj's under one roof.

125 PROS I KNOW

Events

500 East 117th Street, New York, NY 10035   See On Map
917-775-8655 (phone)
10:00 AM - 10:-00 PM Monday thru Thursday On weekends for faster responses please send us a email
BTL DJS is a wedding DJ, DIsc Jockey from New York City, Manhattan. We service weddings throughout the local area, including New Jersey, Brooklyn, Long Island, Queens, and Bronx, Westchester County. BTL DJS is a professional wedding Entertainment company that has been part of the New York wedding industry for 10 years. We specialize in Music for all events.