Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

140 Reviews for BTL DJS

Uplighting (3)
Bilingual MC (2)
Flat Screen (1)
Projector (1)

Enrique was an awesome DJ !!!!! Music at a wedding NEEDS to be on point and our music was because of Enrique !!! Every single one of my guests had the time of their lives ... I am so happy I choose BTL DJs as my DJ vendor. It was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. Our MC was also awesome - he kept the crowd entertained and had a fun/energetic vibe. They made a great team!

I would highly recommend this vendor to any bride.

Wedding Date: 05.25.18

Profile Picture Madelin, 5/25/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Projector, Sound/PA System

It was fun everyone of all ages they love the music. He played different types and knew what my quest wanted to hear at the wedding. Now am having a baby shower and I wanted him to DJ at the baby shower. I would recommend him to everyone who having a special event.

Profile Picture MARIALETICIA, 5/19/18, 1 Review
4.7

Enrique was top notch! Pleasant guy and really easy to deal with. Most importantly, he read the crowd at my wedding perfectly and played a great mix of music that kept everyone dancing throughout. You can’t go wrong with Enrique; he’s a real pro!

Profile Picture Jason, 4/6/18, 2 Reviews