BTL DJS Reviews

140 | New York, NY

140 Reviews for BTL DJS

140 BTL DJS Reviews

Madelin · Married on 05/25/2018

Enrique was an awesome DJ !!!!! Music at a wedding NEEDS to be on point and our music was because of Enrique !!! Every single one of my guests had the time of their lives ... I am so happy I choose BTL DJs as my DJ vendor. It was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. Our MC was also awesome - he kept the crowd entertained and had a fun/energetic vibe. They made a great team!

I would highly recommend this vendor to any bride.

Wedding Date: 05.25.18

MARIALETICIA · Married on 05/19/2018

It was fun everyone of all ages they love the music. He played different types and knew what my quest wanted to hear at the wedding. Now am having a baby shower and I wanted him to DJ at the baby shower. I would recommend him to everyone who having a special event.

Michael · Married on 05/13/2017

You beatiful music made our holiday fun! Thank you!

Clare · Married on 04/28/2017

Enrique, Thank you so much for providing us with a great atmosphere throughout our entire wedding!
    My Husband and I hire BTL DJS to provide music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and reception and they were spot on! Enrique timed the ceremony music extremely well and created a easy going atmosphere during our sunsetting cocktail hour. My partner and I asked a lot from him as my partner's family side needed Soca music, whilst my partner and I wanted a mixture of music from 80's to a bit of Indie and to pop/R'n'B and he delivered!
    BTL DJS is great value for money and they provide fantastic service, affordable in the NYC area.

Manka · Married on 11/06/2016

Excellent service!! Everyone was on the floor the whole evening. They definitely know how to hype up a crowd.

Wow. Enrique was amazing from the beginning of our wedding ceremony all the way through the end of our reception. He created and sustained the mood for every moment of our wedding with appropriate cocktail music, dinner music, cake-cutting music and then, of course, dance music. He kept the party going and once it started, no one left the dance floor. Everyone complimented us for picking Enrique, but the kudos really goes to Enrique. You couldn't pick a better DJ -- and we will definitely be calling Enrique again the next time we have an event.

Barbara · Married on 07/10/2016

They are responsible for the final success of this great wedding! The dj was fabulous the music played was a fair mix of traditional and those songs couple chose. I now understand why the dj makes the party! Well he did a spectacular job and the guests were returning for another dance after they were on their way out and had said goodbye!! Several guests were sure they took 5 lbs off at the party! It was a pleasure to work with such a professional team who made the wedding smashing!
    We can't be more pleased with the job they did! it was an unforgettable scene!

• Jbejerano

Jasmin · Married on 06/04/2016

BTL DJs was absolutely amazing! We were lucky enough to book them for our wedding recently and could not have been more happy with them. They were personable, friendly, talented, energetic and very FUN! We provided Enrique with a playlist and he did an amazing job spinning great songs all through our reception. The MC got everyone up and dancing. Afterwards, many of our friends told us how impressed they were with how great they were and we couldn't agree more!

Jasmin &and Robert

Natasha · Married on 04/30/2016

BTL-DJs are a well oiled machine. From the music, the set-up, the Photo Booth and even their own photos of us on the dance floor, they had our reception handled! They were old-school professionals. Not in the old-school, tacky sense. This crew was professional with the most current music, beautifully timed around all the wedding reception’s events. Ignore all the fancy talkers, these are DOERS! They’re value far outmatches their pricing. You will not be disappointed. The next time we’re in New York, we’re booking them for any and all our parties!

Sharis · Married on 12/05/2015

I made the decision to use BTL after looking up reviews and meeting DJEnrique in person. He was easy to talk to and funny. He assured me he would take care of the reception, he helped my fiancé and I pick our music and basically he planned our entire reception. Literally sat down with us and helped us fill out the forms even gave suggestions to things I didn't think about. I was so nervous I called and texted him for days up until. He told me I was not bothering him and not to worry. My reception was an ABSOLUTE HIT!! The music was great and the uplighting by his team was phenomenal(go with the uplighting and custom gobo package you will not regret it). Enrique was the DJ and Hector was our MC. Hector worked the crowd and had everyone dancing. HE IS THE MAN! Enrique played straight classics and he really took into consideration my husbands old school taste in music and our request to have hatiain music. He really honored our request and made our reception AWESOME. I'm so thankful that we chose them bc I cant imagine what it would have been like. Absolutely professional, WELL DRESSED gentleman who know how to throw a party. If you are a diy bride who wants to plan your wedding alone but don't know how to plan the reception, trust BTL DJS to get the job done. The entire reception had an amazing flow and you would have thought I hired a wedding planner but it was BTL DJS who saved my reception and I am so thankful for them. Enrique and his team are amazing. You will not be disappointed. For the price I spent I got WAY more bang for my wedding buck. Best price and best service hands down. My husband and I are extremely happy with BTL DJS. We want to throw a one year anniversary party and have them again that's how much we love them. DJ Enrique and his company will blow you away with their style and class. They have life long fans and supporters in us.

Lekeisha · Married on 11/07/2015

Enrique and Jonathan were the best DJ & MC eva!!!! They had my party guests jumping all night long. People thought that Jonathan was a friend of the family since he blended right in with the party. Enrique was understanding and super duper helpful throughout my entire planning process, best choice of vendor eva!!!

Christina · Married on 09/26/2015

BTL DJS' high ratings and rave reviews are well-deserved! Enrique was such a pleasure to work with and he was incredibly helpful throughout the entire planning process. We didn't have a wedding planner so Enrique played an integral role in helping us get organized and making sure everything ran smoothly on the day of. One of our favorite memories was when we met with him before the wedding to go over the playlist. We wanted him to play mainly hip-hop music, which he immediately got super excited about. It was so much fun going through all of the songs and being able to envision how the whole day would go. The actual day was unforgettable. Everyone was up on their feet and dancing before appetizers even came out! We've received so many compliments about how awesome our DJ/MC was and how they've never danced so much at a wedding before! Thank you, Enrique, for making it the best party we've ever been to!

• O

Olivia · Married on 09/19/2015

BTL DJS were awesome to work with. The owner, Enrique, is so professional and organized - he basically forced us to stop procrastinating and to really start thinking about the logistics of the day, which was SO helpful for us. The emcee was also so much fun and the duo made our wedding a day to remember.

Rodney · Married on 09/12/2015

The DJ and the Emcee were superb, they paid attention to detail, was very courteous and professional. The photo booth was fantastic and the person managing it did a wonderful job at our wedding.

ellen · Married on 09/11/2015

Enrique was great! The selection of songs were good and everyone at the wedding had a great time. Very easy to talk to and accommodating. He even brought a surprise MC and made the party even more lively!

We worked with Vince (MC) and Enrique (DJ) for our wedding in August. From the start they were great, met with us twice to do planning and go over everything. They even were willing to meet us by our home in queens. They are very professional, arrive on time, and really know how to get the crowd going. They played music choices that were very close and on point to what we wanted.

They made the whole DJ process easy and stress free. They provided microphones and sound equipment for wedding ceremony and did the music for our reception. Vince was great, really got into dancing and making sure our guests were having a great time. So many people told us after how much they loved our wedding, and BTL DJs played a large role in it.

The services they provide are very high in value. Over all amazing experience. I would recommend during your planning process that you meet with them, they are worth it!

• NelsonsGirl

Kendra · Married on 08/28/2015

I used BTL DJs for my August wedding. They were absolutely amazing! Not only did they handle all pre-wedding meetings professionally and responsively, our wedding guests raved about them. Everyone was on the dance floor as soon as they were playing. The Emcee was great too. His personality added a great vibe to the night. All of our requested music was played and the transitions for first dance, cake cutting and dinner were seamless. I had a wonderful experience and I am so glad I book Enrique and team!

Richard · Married on 08/22/2015

"I've been to many weddings and they're by far one of the best DJS!!" That was what I've heard from various guests. Enrique and Vince were a masterful duo and got the party started and got the crowd going until the night was over.

They were extremely engaging and also helpful in the planning process of the wedding itself. I would without a doubt recommend them to all my friends, family and colleagues moving forward!

Other than surprising me with an MC that I never met before, Enrique Colon and BTL DJs were great in the planning and execution phases of my wedding. He was responsive, clearly knew what he was doing, and provided much needed feedback in the frenzy of wedding planning.

Kelvin & · Married on 06/21/2015

Excellent service! Our family and friends raved about how great the music was and how excellent the services provided BTL DJs was. Our guests continuously tell us how much of a blast they had at our wedding! Our guests indicated that at no point they were bored as they have usually felt at times in other weddings. A lot had to do with Enrique’s (Owner and DJ) advice as far as where to include dance sets throughout the reception/dinner hours. Vince (MC) was extremely personable and energetic. He made sure the guests were always involved in all the planned events. Enrique and Vince make a great team! They worked with the maitr’d to ensure everything went as planned and by the timeline. Our guests have continue to tell us how lively our MC was and how great the music was. BTL DJS did an excellent job all around. The gobo and up lighting setting were amazing!! We highly recommend BTL DJS, the service provided was top notch, from preparation and planning to the end of the wedding. Enrique’s organization and planning was above and beyond our expectations. The planning forms he provides simplified the process which not only made it easier, but also less stressful, which I am sure everyone will agree it is a major plus.

Throughout the entire process of searching and meeting with other vendors, my wife and I often heard the phrase “we will do anything you want” and nothing else. This is where BTL DJS stood out from the pack. Though Enrique told us that he would gladly do and complete any of the requests we make, he also provided us with great advice and recommendations based on his experience on how to incorporate our ideas and things we wanted to see or hear. This allowed us to be very informed prior to making any decisions, which resulted in a wonderful night for not just us, but for all our guests.

If you looking for DJ and MC entertainment company for your special occasion, look no further! BTL DJS service is like no other!

crystal · Married on 05/25/2015

Everything was Perfect! and Professional!... BTL DJ carried out exactly what I described.. Everyone after a week later is still talking about how great the DJ was and how it was the best music and MC of a wedding they have ever attended.. Even at the last minute of me adding a surprise skit for my husband- The DJ did everything on Cue and on point- he only had a few day notice and my surprise to my husband and guest went through perfectly. This is the best best best choice for any event. He really listened and felt out the crowd to perfection. DEFINATELY will be using BTL again for any event needing a DJ.

Enrique and Vince from BTL DJs were fantastic, and I can't recommend them enough. Months before the wedding, Enrique reached out to discuss song selections, reception structure, and the general vibe of our guests. The worksheet he provided - with questions about the order of events during the reception, genre, artist and song selections for dinner and dancing, and the pronunciation of wedding party names - actually helped us plan our reception. We were too busy to meet in person before the wedding (though Enrique suggested this), but we discussed everything over the phone, and I felt entirely confident by the wedding day. My confidence was not misplaced: we had about 100 guests, most of whom wanted to dance all night, and Enrique and Vince kept the party going. The mix was seamless, the song selection was great (a mix of contemporary Top-40, dance, and hip-hop and some 90s rock), and Vince brought incredible energy and a fun attitude to all of the announcements. Guests approached my wife and I all night raving about the DJ, and we agree!

Christina · Married on 05/20/2015

I can not say enough wonderful words about BTL Dj's. We were impressed from our first meeting with Enrique! BTL is very organized, and they really tailor the music your taste as a couple and the crowd at your wedding. We had a very intimate wedding, and we are so glad that we got BTL Dj's. They really made the party and got everyone dancing, including the older folks. It has been a few months since our wedding and guests are still complimenting us on our fun Dj! We debated getting a band, and BTL Dj's was more fun and interactive than any wedding band! We also loved that we got an mc, dj, and dancing guy to help the wedding run smoothly and to get the guests up and dancing. If you are looking for a fun and reliable dj look no further than BTL Dj's.

Amadeo · Married on 05/16/2015

From the start of our wedding planning to the last song of our special day only one word can describe this company. Professionalism. From Enrique Colon to DJ Robbieo, & MC Johhnny. These guys know what they are doing and guaranteed that all will go well on your special day. Every detail small or big was handled with care. Enrique has so much insight in dealing with weddings it felt as if he was our wedding planner. He had great ideas and was always honest with us which meant the world to us. The Dj kept the crowd dancing and mixed every song we wanted to hear. MC Johhnny was on point the whole night. Keeping the crowd engaged, he nailed ever pronunciation of the names in the wedding party (which is not easy at all to do with our family names). I told him when the night was "how did you do that?, you nailed every name" His response was "3 months of practice". Wow that's dedication that's A+ service. I recommend these guys to anyone looking for a fun stress free time. We had 250 guest and all we hear is "that was the best wedding ever!!" Thanks guys you made this happen!

On our wedding day Enrique and Hector were great! Hands down the best DJ/MC combo we could ever have hoped for! The music was perfect from the cocktail hour, all the way to the very end of our celebration. Enrique had listened to what we wanted at our two meetings prior to the wedding and played them all. He also made some great suggestions at those meetings, which worked perfectly for us. He also listened to some of our crazy friends suggestions during the event and played their two suggestions as well, one of which, "Its Raining Men", had all of the kids happily scrambling on the floor as our friend Edwin's stood up on a chair, and starting flinging dollar bills at the dancing crowd. It should have been renamed "Its Raining George". Everybody was up on the dance floor for the entire event. We all only sat down for food. And even then the music scored a bulls eye. As for Hector, he was also equally awesome. From the introductions until the very end, Hector had everyone's complete attention whenever he spoke. He's a big man in stature and prominence. That voice. He just has "that voice". Like the soccer announcer who is famous for the way he says "score" whenever a soccer player scores a goal, or that boxing/wrestling announcer whose has that catch phrase "Lets Get Ready to Rumble", Hector commands your attention. He had everyone up on their feet for the lines dances, the conga line dance, everything. You can't go wrong with these two. They are well worth the price and very reasonable where that is concerned as well. You will be very happy you hired these two.