Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

140 Reviews for BTL DJS

Bilingual MC (2)
Flat Screen (1)
Projector (1)
133 BTL DJS Reviews

Enrique was an awesome DJ !!!!! Music at a wedding NEEDS to be on point and our music was because of Enrique !!! Every single one of my guests had the time of their lives ... I am so happy I choose BTL DJs as my DJ vendor. It was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. Our MC was also awesome - he kept the crowd entertained and had a fun/energetic vibe. They made a great team!

I would highly recommend this vendor to any bride.

Wedding Date: 05.25.18

Profile Picture Madelin, 5/25/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Projector, Sound/PA System

It was fun everyone of all ages they love the music. He played different types and knew what my quest wanted to hear at the wedding. Now am having a baby shower and I wanted him to DJ at the baby shower. I would recommend him to everyone who having a special event.

Profile Picture MARIALETICIA, 5/19/18, 1 Review
4.7

Enrique was top notch! Pleasant guy and really easy to deal with. Most importantly, he read the crowd at my wedding perfectly and played a great mix of music that kept everyone dancing throughout. You can’t go wrong with Enrique; he’s a real pro!

Profile Picture Jason, 4/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

BTL DJs did an absolutely fantastic job at our wedding. Our package included the DJ, MC, drummer and photo booth along with uplighting. I always envisioned a classy yet fun dance party for my wedding, and BTL delivered! The team included all of the songs my husband and I pre-selected plus added in great songs that kept our family and friends on the dance floor all night. This team are clearly experts and trust that they will make sure that you and your guests will have a great time!

Profile Picture Christina, 10/14/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Uplighting

Enrique and BTL DJS was a pleasure to work with and understood the style and atmosphere we wanted to create right away. Guests commented that they loved the music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and reception, and he also did a great job as an emcee. Everything was set up on ahead of time and we didn't have to worry about ANYTHING, as they were true professionals. We would highly recommend them if you're in the NYC area.

Profile Picture Eray, 5/28/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC

You beatiful music made our holiday fun! Thank you!

Profile Picture Michael, 5/13/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Enrique, Thank you so much for providing us with a great atmosphere throughout our entire wedding!
My Husband and I hire BTL DJS to provide music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and reception and they were spot on! Enrique timed the ceremony music extremely well and created a easy going atmosphere during our sunsetting cocktail hour. My partner and I asked a lot from him as my partner's family side needed Soca music, whilst my partner and I wanted a mixture of music from 80's to a bit of Indie and to pop/R'n'B and he delivered!
BTL DJS is great value for money and they provide fantastic service, affordable in the NYC area.

Profile Picture Clare, 4/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Excellent service!! Everyone was on the floor the whole evening. They definitely know how to hype up a crowd.

Profile Picture Manka, 11/6/16, 11 Reviews
Category: DJ

Wow. Enrique was amazing from the beginning of our wedding ceremony all the way through the end of our reception. He created and sustained the mood for every moment of our wedding with appropriate cocktail music, dinner music, cake-cutting music and then, of course, dance music. He kept the party going and once it started, no one left the dance floor. Everyone complimented us for picking Enrique, but the kudos really goes to Enrique. You couldn't pick a better DJ -- and we will definitely be calling Enrique again the next time we have an event.

Profile Picture Jenny, 9/10/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

They are responsible for the final success of this great wedding! The dj was fabulous the music played was a fair mix of traditional and those songs couple chose. I now understand why the dj makes the party! Well he did a spectacular job and the guests were returning for another dance after they were on their way out and had said goodbye!! Several guests were sure they took 5 lbs off at the party! It was a pleasure to work with such a professional team who made the wedding smashing!
We can't be more pleased with the job they did! it was an unforgettable scene!

Profile Picture Barbara, 7/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths

BTL DJs was absolutely amazing! We were lucky enough to book them for our wedding recently and could not have been more happy with them. They were personable, friendly, talented, energetic and very FUN! We provided Enrique with a playlist and he did an amazing job spinning great songs all through our reception. The MC got everyone up and dancing. Afterwards, many of our friends told us how impressed they were with how great they were and we couldn't agree more!

Jasmin &and Robert

Profile Picture Jasmin, 6/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

BTL-DJs are a well oiled machine. From the music, the set-up, the Photo Booth and even their own photos of us on the dance floor, they had our reception handled! They were old-school professionals. Not in the old-school, tacky sense. This crew was professional with the most current music, beautifully timed around all the wedding reception’s events. Ignore all the fancy talkers, these are DOERS! They’re value far outmatches their pricing. You will not be disappointed. The next time we’re in New York, we’re booking them for any and all our parties!

Profile Picture Natasha, 4/30/16, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Enrique the owner of BTL DJS was absolutely fantastic. He worked with my fiance and me to understand our musical tastes, plan the music that would be played throughout our wedding event, and work through the event flow. We met with him face-to-face twice, and also had a number of text, email and phone exchanges. Enrique really made our wedding a PAR-TAY! Our friends and family are still talking about how much fun they had. The only feedback I have is that the MC, Jason, was just ok. He did not make or break our event, and I would recommend BTL DJS to anyone.

Profile Picture Nyala, 4/9/16, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

I made the decision to use BTL after looking up reviews and meeting DJEnrique in person. He was easy to talk to and funny. He assured me he would take care of the reception, he helped my fiancé and I pick our music and basically he planned our entire reception. Literally sat down with us and helped us fill out the forms even gave suggestions to things I didn't think about. I was so nervous I called and texted him for days up until. He told me I was not bothering him and not to worry. My reception was an ABSOLUTE HIT!! The music was great and the uplighting by his team was phenomenal(go with the uplighting and custom gobo package you will not regret it). Enrique was the DJ and Hector was our MC. Hector worked the crowd and had everyone dancing. HE IS THE MAN! Enrique played straight classics and he really took into consideration my husbands old school taste in music and our request to have hatiain music. He really honored our request and made our reception AWESOME. I'm so thankful that we chose them bc I cant imagine what it would have been like. Absolutely professional, WELL DRESSED gentleman who know how to throw a party. If you are a diy bride who wants to plan your wedding alone but don't know how to plan the reception, trust BTL DJS to get the job done. The entire reception had an amazing flow and you would have thought I hired a wedding planner but it was BTL DJS who saved my reception and I am so thankful for them. Enrique and his team are amazing. You will not be disappointed. For the price I spent I got WAY more bang for my wedding buck. Best price and best service hands down. My husband and I are extremely happy with BTL DJS. We want to throw a one year anniversary party and have them again that's how much we love them. DJ Enrique and his company will blow you away with their style and class. They have life long fans and supporters in us.

Profile Picture Sharis, 12/5/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Enrique and Jonathan were the best DJ & MC eva!!!! They had my party guests jumping all night long. People thought that Jonathan was a friend of the family since he blended right in with the party. Enrique was understanding and super duper helpful throughout my entire planning process, best choice of vendor eva!!!

Profile Picture Lekeisha, 11/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

BTL DJS' high ratings and rave reviews are well-deserved! Enrique was such a pleasure to work with and he was incredibly helpful throughout the entire planning process. We didn't have a wedding planner so Enrique played an integral role in helping us get organized and making sure everything ran smoothly on the day of. One of our favorite memories was when we met with him before the wedding to go over the playlist. We wanted him to play mainly hip-hop music, which he immediately got super excited about. It was so much fun going through all of the songs and being able to envision how the whole day would go. The actual day was unforgettable. Everyone was up on their feet and dancing before appetizers even came out! We've received so many compliments about how awesome our DJ/MC was and how they've never danced so much at a wedding before! Thank you, Enrique, for making it the best party we've ever been to!

Profile Picture Christina, 9/26/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance

BTL DJS were awesome to work with. The owner, Enrique, is so professional and organized - he basically forced us to stop procrastinating and to really start thinking about the logistics of the day, which was SO helpful for us. The emcee was also so much fun and the duo made our wedding a day to remember.

Profile Picture Olivia, 9/19/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

The DJ and the Emcee were superb, they paid attention to detail, was very courteous and professional. The photo booth was fantastic and the person managing it did a wonderful job at our wedding.

Profile Picture Rodney, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

Enrique was great! The selection of songs were good and everyone at the wedding had a great time. Very easy to talk to and accommodating. He even brought a surprise MC and made the party even more lively!

Profile Picture ellen, 9/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We worked with Vince (MC) and Enrique (DJ) for our wedding in August. From the start they were great, met with us twice to do planning and go over everything. They even were willing to meet us by our home in queens. They are very professional, arrive on time, and really know how to get the crowd going. They played music choices that were very close and on point to what we wanted.

They made the whole DJ process easy and stress free. They provided microphones and sound equipment for wedding ceremony and did the music for our reception. Vince was great, really got into dancing and making sure our guests were having a great time. So many people told us after how much they loved our wedding, and BTL DJs played a large role in it.

The services they provide are very high in value. Over all amazing experience. I would recommend during your planning process that you meet with them, they are worth it!

Profile Picture User5485994, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I used BTL DJs for my August wedding. They were absolutely amazing! Not only did they handle all pre-wedding meetings professionally and responsively, our wedding guests raved about them. Everyone was on the dance floor as soon as they were playing. The Emcee was great too. His personality added a great vibe to the night. All of our requested music was played and the transitions for first dance, cake cutting and dinner were seamless. I had a wonderful experience and I am so glad I book Enrique and team!

Profile Picture Kendra, 8/28/15, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, Microphones, Sound/PA System

"I've been to many weddings and they're by far one of the best DJS!!" That was what I've heard from various guests. Enrique and Vince were a masterful duo and got the party started and got the crowd going until the night was over.

They were extremely engaging and also helpful in the planning process of the wedding itself. I would without a doubt recommend them to all my friends, family and colleagues moving forward!

Profile Picture Richard, 8/22/15, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Other than surprising me with an MC that I never met before, Enrique Colon and BTL DJs were great in the planning and execution phases of my wedding. He was responsive, clearly knew what he was doing, and provided much needed feedback in the frenzy of wedding planning.

Profile Picture User5488133, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
2.8

Firstly, the MC was amazing - he had great energy and was keeping the crowd up and dancing. Family and friends mentioned that he had great energy and had great interaction with the crowd. The reason why I did not give full stars was the energy I was receiving from Enrique on the day and during preparations leading up to the wedding.

As I live overseas I only had two weeks to get our wedding together. I messaged as soon I got to New York but he did not have any time to meet me for consultation. He did however allow me to call him for consultation. I understand that it was all a bit last minute, however you should always make time for a paying client. Towards the end of the wedding he did play some good music however I did not really recall some tracks that we requested during. I guess he played music that he may have thought that would get the crowd up and dancing (which they were). They arrived nice an early to prepare for set up. I really liked how they provided us with professional booklet and program forms. The set up was excellent, booth, gobo looked really good.

During the ceremony, I did not like how kept looping the part I was meant to walk through too. I had told the venue coordinator to let the song play in full and that I would walk at a specific time in the song. My bridal party were walking into the part I was meant to walk in which was not good. There must have been a miscommunication. I would recommend BTL, there is room for improvement on customer service. However if we had more time to prep I think it would have been perfect.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lois, 7/3/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Excellent service! Our family and friends raved about how great the music was and how excellent the services provided BTL DJs was. Our guests continuously tell us how much of a blast they had at our wedding! Our guests indicated that at no point they were bored as they have usually felt at times in other weddings. A lot had to do with Enrique’s (Owner and DJ) advice as far as where to include dance sets throughout the reception/dinner hours. Vince (MC) was extremely personable and energetic. He made sure the guests were always involved in all the planned events. Enrique and Vince make a great team! They worked with the maitr’d to ensure everything went as planned and by the timeline. Our guests have continue to tell us how lively our MC was and how great the music was. BTL DJS did an excellent job all around. The gobo and up lighting setting were amazing!! We highly recommend BTL DJS, the service provided was top notch, from preparation and planning to the end of the wedding. Enrique’s organization and planning was above and beyond our expectations. The planning forms he provides simplified the process which not only made it easier, but also less stressful, which I am sure everyone will agree it is a major plus.

Throughout the entire process of searching and meeting with other vendors, my wife and I often heard the phrase “we will do anything you want” and nothing else. This is where BTL DJS stood out from the pack. Though Enrique told us that he would gladly do and complete any of the requests we make, he also provided us with great advice and recommendations based on his experience on how to incorporate our ideas and things we wanted to see or hear. This allowed us to be very informed prior to making any decisions, which resulted in a wonderful night for not just us, but for all our guests.

If you looking for DJ and MC entertainment company for your special occasion, look no further! BTL DJS service is like no other!

Profile Picture Kelvin &, 6/21/15, 1 Review