1 Washington St Suite # 4043, Dover, NH 03820 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About Brylye Collins Photography

I offer simple, affordable, unique wedding photography.

Full/Half Day packages available all include high resolution disc with photo release and an online gallery

BCP also offers Photo Booth Rental, engagement portraits, boudior, albums, custom framed print packages, save the dates, and thank you cards

Follow Brylye Collins Photography on

097a1949
chelsea 2

24 Reviews for Brylye Collins Photography

Kate · Married on 07/27/2013

Brylye was amazing! She was very professional and very good at communicating with us. She was flexible and easy to work with. Brylye's price was extremely competitive. She gave us full rights to our photos which many other photographers refused to do. Most of all, Brylye was phenomenal on our wedding day. She used two cameras throughout the day and got amazing shots of everything. She was there for every special moment! It took exactly 6 weeks to give us over 1,300 pictures of our big day. People commented on how she was all over the place capturing everything. Our guest were very impressed with her. They also commented on how she was never in the way but still seemed to be there for everything without being invasive. As the bride, I can honestly say I didn't even notice she was taking pictures of me. I am so glad that I hired Brylye to photograph my wedding. Her work ethic was outstanding and her photos were incredible!!!

Jade · Married on 06/15/2013

Brylye was a pleasure to work with. She made my wedding day a little easier and even helped button my dress when we were having problems with it! We have already talked about having yearly anniversary pictures taken with Brylye! I would highly recommend Brylye to anyone needing photography services!

Abby · Married on 06/01/2013

Brylye did an amazing job at our wedding!!! I was so excited to see the amazing photos. When I got to see them for the first time, it was like I got to relive my wedding all over again! The moments she captured are truly special. She is very professional and great to work with! She was very attentive and did all the poses that I wanted! She came to the house that me and my girls were getting ready at. She took amazing shots without being "in the way". I don't know how she did it! She is so creative with her work! I would highly suggest and recommend Brylye for any event you are having! She also did our engagement photos which were amazing as well! I will certainly use Brylye in the future for family photos!

Brylye Collins Photography Pricing

Brylye Collins Photography Price Rates

Brylye Collins Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Brylye Collins Photography 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Brylye Collins Photography 2
    Free Engagement Portraits

When you book any wedding package with Brylye Collins Photography now through 04/15/2019 you recieve a FREE engagement sitting!

• Chill Catering
    Chill Catering Wedding Caterers

Brylye Collins is an excellent photographer. We had the same clients a few times over the summer seaon and she was calm, professional, highly attentive and had a great attitude. We come across many photographers and she is truly a pleasure to run an event with and all smiles! We highly recommend her and her work.

• The Pixel Perfection
    The Pixel Perfection Wedding Videographers

Brylye from Brylye Collins Photography was amazing to work with. She provided a fun atmosphere for the couple while taking photos. Her professionalism is top notch and i hope to work with her in the future. I would recommend her to anyone to capture their special moment.

• 1 Washington St Suite # 4043, Suite # 4043 Dover, New Hampshire, NH 03820 See on map
    By appointment