501 North Vine, Elkhart, IN 46514 Map · Phone number

About Brownewell Photography

I have been working in photography since late 2000. My work is focused on event photography such as weddings, sporting events, benefits, and shows; however I am available for on site commercial and print work.

I pride myself on my ability to work quickly without sacrificing quality. Most work is completed and available within three days of the scheduled work date, sometimes even that day.

DSC 0229
Dsc 0093
DSC 0235a

2 Reviews for Brownewell Photography

Jessica · Married on 05/26/2013

Pat Brownewell did an excellent job on both my engagement pictures and wedding pictures. He was happy to meet with me, and he responded to my emails usually within only hours. His wife was his assistant and she also did a great job. Having two photographers really made a difference in how I felt about the pictures. Having full coverage of the day was very important to me so with two people doing it instead of just one I knew I would have every picture I could ever want, and I was right. We just got our pictures and they are fabulous! I am very pleased with him and his work. My one complaint is that it did take about six weeks to get the pictures, I was told it would take 2-3 weeks. All in all the wait was worth it and I would definitely hire Pat again. You can't get better pictures especially for the price.

Sent on 07/09/2013

Alisha · Married on 06/16/2007

Was there for me! Always did his job! Went above and beyond! Even helped with other things! Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/28/2007

Brownewell Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Total Impact DJ Service
    Total Impact DJ Service Wedding DJs

Brownewell Photography will take care of your photograpic needs. They have the experience to get the shots you need. Go with experience!

• 501 North Vine Elkhart, 46514 See on map