Brooke Schumacher Photography

New Milford, CT View map

Brooke Schumacher Photography, started in 2009, is a small privately owned and operated company. We are located in Danbury, CT and we are no stranger to the surrounding towns and locations. We specialize in Wedding, Boudoir and Portrait photography.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Prints
  • User912509 2+ years ago
    Brooke of Brooke Schumacher Photography is absolutely amazing. We booked with her almost two years before our wedding date. She kept in contact with us the whole time! We did our engagement shoot with her also.
    At our wedding, she was very professional and took A LOT of pictures. She doesnt charge you for how many she takes and doesnt put a limit on it. We even had some of our pictures (teasers as she calls them) on facebook the NEXT DAY!! Talk about service!!!!!
    Brooke is always flexible and does incredible work. She specializes in wedding, family portraits and boudoir!

Definetly a go to vendor!! Must have!!!
    Jayme Married on 09/22/2012
    There is nothing I can say that would comment Brooke and her hard work. She did my engagement shoot and from what I have seen of my wedding teasers she matched the quality if not out done the engagement shoot. She was kind, on time, made me and my entire family feel comfortable and most of all, she made my memories come to life. She does outstanding work and I would use her agian and again. The best part, I had some " teasers" that night! She really gives her all.

Body Shoppe Salon Body Shoppe Salon Wedding Hair & Makeup

Brooke Schumacher Photography is an AMAZING photographer! I use her for all our Photo shoots and Events! She is great at directing the models and coaching the stylist on how to achieve the best look for hair and Makeup. She is calm and fun to work with. Even when there is a lot going on she stays cool under pressure and keeps focused. I would highly recommend Brooke Schumacher's photography services for your photo shoot or special Day! You will be very pleased with her and Blown away by her Photographs!

PO Box 545 New Milford, 06776
2034706825
Location of (Brooke Schumacher Photography)

Brooke Schumacher Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Brooke Schumacher Photography offer?

Brooke Schumacher Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Brooke Schumacher Photography offer?

Brooke Schumacher Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • High-Res Images
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Brooke Schumacher Photography offer for wedding events?

Brooke Schumacher Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Brooke Schumacher Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Brooke Schumacher Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding